Worst & best hands in UFC/MMA history

Haha dude..how can you possibly come to this conclusion? I’ve spanked you harder here than I spunked your mom. Read back through our volley. Take note. Take a couple days to let the pain subside, then come back and start shitposting again. Until then...ignored
Fair enough, dumbass wants to be ignored. Granted.

Muhammad Ali, since he fought Antonio Inoki in Japan.

GSP with the best jab in MMA.

Conor with the best southpaw cross.

Woodley with the best overhand right.

It's hard to pick an elite boxer who adapts their hands well to MMA.

If this comment were darts I'd score you 180 points.

FlatImpressionableHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif
Best hands EVA!

I know it's fun to shit on Conor now, I am doing it too, but he is far and away the best MMA boxer we have ever seen. It's not even close. Getting wrestle fucked doesn't change that. The accomplishments speak for themselves, having starched really good MMA boxers, like Eddie, Aldo, Poirier and Max with absolute effortlessness. Nate is a great straight boxer too and a guy that weighs 30 pounds less than him took him to school in a straight boxing clinic - Nate just laid on him and tried to tire him out, which is different than straight boxing skills. I believe AKA, Cormier and Javier would all agree with this too.

Technically the best striker in MMA history is...

... James Toney.

I am sorry to ruin this thread.

Muhamed Ali fought Inoki in an MMA match... pretty much.

Kickboxing > Boxing so the best striker in mma history is probably... Semmy Schilt, then Peter Aerts.

Worst - Khabib.

He was at jabbing range to land an overhand, anyone else with normal length arms doesn't need to breath in someone's face to land an overhand.

Tony elbows Khabib's face in with longer range.

Back