• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst season of TUF so far.

The highlight? Come on, shes a nice girl, but I know I sure as shit was thinking, 'what the hell is she doing here?!'

Agreed. She's a nice girl and a veteran, but the sport has passed her up.

This season should've been all-girls. I knew something bad is going to happen when Dana decided to mix guys and girls together...Rogan's reaction to Dana was spot on...

This season should've been all-girls. I knew something bad is going to happen when Dana decided to mix guys and girls together...Rogan's reaction to Dana was spot on...

I agree with this, but there arent enough womens with talent they thought

Except for the fact the couldn't find 3 decent women out of ten your spot on.

Except for the fact the couldn't find 3 decent women out of ten your spot on.

Look at some of the terrible records of the 16 girls who were initially cast. Now imagine that being 28 women. I think the plan was originally to have an all-women cast, then they thought better of it and included men, too. It's been all about the girls this season from what I can tell, Holdsworth and Grant are EASILY the two best fighters in the house of either sex, and it's not even close. But the women have got a lot more exposure and airtime.

TUF 20 will be 115lb women and 125lb men, I reckon.

WTF, are u nuts? That was hilarious. Seeing Serra bag out Hughes was one of the all time greatest things in TUF history. Won't ever forget him imitating him in their training session. Gold

What? I think it was very very boring. An I like Hughes.

Was excited as hell for this season. The production is weak, fights pretty below average and the womans talent is just dreadful. 2 people miss weight and maybe one realistic contender on the show. Not to mention how annoying Rhonda is...... Brutal TV

Agree and I hate meisha's nose too

WTF? what happened to other guys stepping back into the competition, etc? other guys "staying on weight just in case" etc??? was there less time for this season? i dont' get it, why did they let anthony get a bye and why now grant? let someone else fight, why did that stop!?!?

WTF? what happened to other guys stepping back into the competition, etc? other guys "staying on weight just in case" etc??? was there less time for this season? i dont' get it, why did they let anthony get a bye and why now grant? let someone else fight, why did that stop!?!?

Yeah. I was yelling at the screen for someone to cut weight as well. I think that Beal was on suspension, along with Fisette, but Wooton and Hill should have been fine.

I have found this season very entertaining (talent aside)

I don't post on sherdog very much, as you can see with my posting history and join date.

However, this season frustrated me so much that I just had to come out of lurk mode and vent a little. This season honestly felt like watching a season of Big Brother. I don't think I enjoyed a single moment of any of the scenes in the house, what a total bore.

Saying that, I have to admit most of my frustration was born out of the fact that all 90% of the fighters I wanted to win, lost or did not make weight.(Literally both of them I wanted to fight and move on) I realize that is just a personal thing on my part for fighters losing, but not making weight? Twice in the show? Wow.

And the coaching favouritism for Julienna by Tate was so blatantly obvious, and I realize the show could really just be exaggerating the fact, but I was genuinely feeling really sorry for Sarah Moras.

Anyways this show had a lot of potential, and I feel like a lot of it did not make my expectations. In light of all this, I can't wait to see Chris and David tee it off in the finale.

Maybe 2 or 3 decent fighters on the whole season.
The women are just terrible.
Ronda has destroyed the little image she had left.
This season was shit based on the talent but it was entertaining.
I actually liked more about the drama that the douche couldn't drop weight and made himself look like a complete idiot than I would have liked to watch the mediocre fight they would have put on.

I hate that they hype a fight so we wait a week then it doesn't fuckin happen. I know cutting weight isn't easy but when u think of all the people who would kill for a spot on the show it really makes me feel like shit.

i agree. this season licked fucking bag, big time.

the tourney had no build up to it. had too few competitors. anthony didn't even fight once and he made it to the semis. that's just pure lolz. and then he missed weight! same with bollinger. the talent level was weak as hell. everyone cried like 15 times. the most drama in the house was juliana making noise with pill bottles in the morning.

straight up terrible.

I hate that they hype a fight so we wait a week then it doesn't fuckin happen. I know cutting weight isn't easy but when u think of all the people who would kill for a spot on the show it really makes me feel like shit.

well especially since in an early episode it showed guttierez stuffing his face and saying he can make weight no problem and he's sick of everyone bugging him about eating too much.

lmao. enjoy your plane ride home buddy. longest one of your life. its nuts these guys just blow this oppurtunity cause they're hungry.

not one of the guys on this season wanted "to be a fucking fighter" pathetic season.

What? I think it was very very boring. An I like Hughes.

Don't you remember Serra when he was in the gym in front of his fighters and he started to mimic hughes? He did a lot of funny shit in the season but that was one of the best moments in TUF history. Just Serra talking was hilarious let alone his antics.

Back