• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst season of TUF so far.

well especially since in an early episode it showed guttierez stuffing his face and saying he can make weight no problem and he's sick of everyone bugging him about eating too much.

lmao. enjoy your plane ride home buddy. longest one of your life. its nuts these guys just blow this oppurtunity cause they're hungry.

not one of the guys on this season wanted "to be a fucking fighter" pathetic season.
Given the show is over a long period of time we don't know when he ate that 2500 calorie sandwich, etc. Yes, he & cody were dipshits.

Fuck a plane ride, give them a bus ticket back home.

well especially since in an early episode it showed guttierez stuffing his face and saying he can make weight no problem and he's sick of everyone bugging him about eating too much.

lmao. enjoy your plane ride home buddy. longest one of your life. its nuts these guys just blow this oppurtunity cause they're hungry.

not one of the guys on this season wanted "to be a fucking fighter" pathetic season.

I wouldn't mind anouther comeback type season

16 was way worse.
The girls are carrying this season. The guys can't even make weight... Cody seems good though.

This is the first TUF I've seen in years and the competition was really lacking. The entire situation with the men's team has become such a joke. I hope Chris and Davey put on a great showing at the finale.

I really hope Pennington gets to the finals to face Pena. It'll be interesting to see two young and hungry up-and-comers duke it out. I have nothing against Rakoczy but I don't see her having a long career in MMA considering she got a late start.

"the heavyweights" and carwin / nelson seasons were horrendous.

16 was way worse.
The girls are carrying this season. The guys can't even make weight... Cody seems good though.

Really ? The level of the women on this show is really sad IMO. The men are a lot better all around.

Agreed. Ultimate fighter needs to cancelled, just using up space. Us Sherdoggers are probably the only ones that actually watch the show

Quite enjoying this season. Entertaining fights with some upsets from both the boys and the girls - hell, the last episode where no one even *fought* was fascinating to watch, seeing how everyone reacted mentally to what was going on. I kept thinking to myself 'come on, is he really not going to make weight? surely he's going to make weight' and then I glanced at the time left on the episode and was all

16 was way worse.

Both male finalists are ten times are impressive as any woman on the show. Don't let the editing and Dana tell you what to think.

The 2 weight cut fighters were eating at a buffet rather than proportionate to stay in shape. The BBQ was not a good idea, they should have weighed him before and after he consumes any food. Oh well onto the next battle. The ladies seem to have much more discipline than males so far in the sport especially in TUF.

Holdsworth is in there
Future champ

Nuff said

It has been super bad, but I do have faith in Chris Holdsworth as a fighter to be decent, otherwise it's just going to be yet even more fighters taking up roster spots.

The thing that killed it for me was watching the tears every episode and Ronda's staff looking for an excuse to act like sociopaths.

When Nate Diaz comes in and is the classy guy, you know that something's wrong.

Back