Would Ferguson tap to strikes like Mir?

Tree fid.. Nah it's definitely 0% I ain't even gonna joke bout that.

LOL wtf? There's no quit in Tony, he'll die before he taps to strikes.

I don't know, I think a surprisingly large percentage of MMA fighters would tap if their face broke like Mir's did. You can't say for certain till it happens.

After all the shit Mir talked about not tapping... and then he taps to strikes in his next fight.

Maybe he would if he gets old too. Low testosterone will turn the manliest of men into cowards.

It's all about your hormones. When you are young and full of T, you will feel like you can take anything. Low T you feel pain alot more.

Prime Mir wouldn't have tapped out like that, he's mentally done and doesn't have that aggresive drive like before. He has low testosterone imo. But imagine if Tony had become really weak and feeble due to age related consequence, he'd tap too.

Easier to be a tough guy at a younger age.

We've seen it in boxing for years, like Mike Tyson he'd never quit in his prime. Then in his last fight he quit on the stool, said he don't have it no more. It happens. Could happen to T Ferg too. But right now Tony ain't tapping to no strikes.

I think he would be like Dan Hooker.
Too crazy, too dumb to quit.

I don't know, I think a surprisingly large percentage of MMA fighters would tap if their face broke like Mir's did. You can't say for certain till it happens.
This that is a weird break from what i read sounds super painfull lol

This that is a weird break from what i read sounds super painfull lol

Yeah, I think a lot of guys would freak out just from the feeling of their upper jaw being broken in half, maybe not tap from the pain but just from freaking out from possibly being permanently disfigured. It probably hurts like hell on top of that.

Light weight is stacked man
Dustin tony al conor

Would Tony Ferguson do the same thing as a well beyond his best years bloated heavyweight that never wore damage well even in his prime. Who the fuck knows and what a stupid thread.

Maybe he would if he gets old too. Low testosterone will turn the manliest of men into cowards.

It's all about your hormones. When you are young and full of T, you will feel like you can take anything. Low T you feel pain alot more.

Prime Mir wouldn't have tapped out like that, he's mentally done and doesn't have that aggresive drive like before. He has low testosterone imo. But imagine if Tony had become really weak and feeble due to age related consequence, he'd tap too.

Easier to be a tough guy at a younger age.

We've seen it in boxing for years, like Mike Tyson he'd never quit in his prime. Then in his last fight he quit on the stool, said he don't have it no more. It happens. Could happen to T Ferg too. But right now Tony ain't tapping to no strikes.

It all comes down to Testosterone?Hahaha no.It was a life long grind and the end of his career.He's been there done that and accomplished the highest peaks in the sport.He doesn't need to fight with a broken jaw and no mouth piece for more than the minute like he did.It's a mentality for sure,but it all comes down to your testosterone levels?

Sorry man but that's just stupid.So if a guy wants to have the heart,desire and tenacity to train all day like a champion and drive through the toughest things physically possible,mentally he just needs some testosterone?We can take a fat ass that couldn't run a mile and has never pushed anything physically,give him a bunch of testosterone and he'll never quit because he's full of testosterone?Do you know how silly that is?

Nobody should make fun of Frank, he got his brains scrambled by Carwin.

Really hope Frank retires or just takes up BJJ competition going forward. Nothing left to prove in MMA.

Now I wanna see Hooker vs Ferg for the LW zombie fighter awards

Back