Would Tyson Fury be anything special if he was 3 inches shorter (6ft6)?

It's magic :)

He just got a bad posture, that's why he looks a bit smaller irl

A bad posture makes you look 1-2 maybe 3 inches smaller.
And Magic was always over listed at 6'9. More like 6'7.5..

He definitely didn't look to be 4 inches taller than Lennox Lewis who was listed at 6'5.

View attachment 884240

6'7 ish is my guess.

You have to say in that one the angle favor's Lewis, i think 6ft 7 is fair, thats what he was listed as in the amateurs and Tyson even used to call himself 6ft 8 in interviews so much like how he changed his name from Luke to Tyson, i think he inflates his own size WWE style (or UFC Shane Carwin 6ft 5 style) to make himself sound more impressive.

I always thought Magic was a legit 6'9" because he looks so enormous compared to most people, but yes he is shorter than 6'9" Larry Bird now that I look at the evidence.
Magic is a huge bulky dude at his age now.. Makes him look even bigger..

Fury is 6' 7" tops. Yes, he would still be a very good HW if he was slightly shorter.

Lmfao at Wilder 6ft5. Even the haters who are really bssesd (another website) with the height of celebrities have Wilder at least at 6,6+++

Lmao at 6ft5 wilder

Fury is 6,7+++ to 6,8 with a bad posture.

That is what she said!

If Ali was 4’4 and 80 pounds, would he be special?

Two can play this game. Fury is the pinnacle of boxing. Fret not, some1 will come along that will be better, and eventually someone will come along that is even better than that dude

cringe

IF ALI WAS SMALLER THAN FRAZIER WOULD HE HAVE WON??!??!!!

Wouldn't be able to guard LeBron in the paint....that's for sure.

Back