Would Yall Eat this Beef

Anyone that's ever had a decent steak has had beef that looked like that before it was trimmed. Surely no one is dumb enough to think it's cooked like that?

maxresdefault.jpg

"I think you'd be surprised"

Once I watched the video and saw they cut it open, it was all red. Looked fine to me.

Anyone that's ever had a decent steak has had beef that looked like that before it was trimmed. Surely no one is dumb enough to think it's cooked like that?
Everyone up to this point thought it was cooked that way...and they make 250k a year bruh.

Ive ate dry aged beef, they still cook it you dont eat it like that they still put it on the grill, it has a flavorful taste and is tender its very good.

I'm not a big red meat eater so no and it looks rotten so NO.

This shit looks nasty

Anyone had dry aged beef like that. Is it really tenderer than reg beef. of just different taste.

Looks like you put it on rye with sauerkraut and call it German.

It's the process of dry aging... people do it all the time. You cut off the exterior areas and left behind is a much stronger beefy flavor. Technically it is rotten and that's why you cut off the rotten pieces. I'm not personally a fan simply because you lose about 30% of your meat by weight when you utilize this process. Lots of people compare it to a blue cheese and how that extra "funk" brings out more flavor.

Looks gross and I'm a carnivore.

That's a bit much imo, but that's preference. I get why people like funky steaks.

I've heard that's the best way to eat steak, I'd definitely try it out.

Just had an excellent dry aged Ribeye a few days ago...so yes, wood eat...

Looks like a prop for "The Walking dead"

I had a beautiful center cut recently that was as rare as honesty from Donald J Trumpski.
Delicioso

Have you guys honestly never had an aged steak?

Christ, yes, but I’d rather it wasn’t prepared by the spastic in that video.

Back