Would you be fine with a Benevolent Superman Ruling Humanity?

Supes can go screw himself with a cryptonite dildo.
Now get us the Emperor of Mankind, and we'll be talkin'.
Glory to the emperaaa for we all walk in his immortal shadow

Big E would prob mind rape supes anyways

A real superman would be somewhere between homelander and dr Manhattan

nope. would be shopping for kryptonite spears to fight that vegetarian liberal.

He's been a vegetarian since like the 70's.

It makes sense, he's an alien. If he eats meat he might as well eat humans.
I never knew that, and I've been around since the '70s. The "he might as well eat humans" bit is a little much, considering he looks exactly like a human. But, otherwise, that's interesting.

And, for the record, I'm not in favor of a benevolent overlord.

To be honest, I don't see how it could be significantly worse than the psychopaths, liars, thieves and idiots we have running the world right now.

Superman MEGA: Make Earth Great Again:)

Brightburn is all you need to know.

Would not end well - which is maybe a good thing considering the state of the world nowadays.

Submit to a being that can obliterate the entire planet from orbit? I'd say yes. But holy shit that power vacuum when he dies from old age? That's the problem with rulers. Succession always fucks it up, no matter how good the king was.

Glory to the emperaaa for we all walk in his immortal shadow

Big E would prob mind rape supes anyways
He'd have the power to, but it largely depends if Supes would support wiping out xeno filth or not (Cryptonians are obviously somewhat human so it doesnt count).

He'd have the power to, but it largely depends if Supes would support wiping out xeno filth or not (Cryptonians are obviously somewhat human so it doesnt count).
Knowing 40k and grim dark, There's be some DAOT that would turn Kryptonians into rooided up servitors or those assassinorium guys who are encased in cryo all the time and mind fucked to rage levels before they're shot into a planet to go world eaters

Knowing 40k and grim dark, There's be some DAOT that would turn Kryptonians into rooided up servitors or those assassinorium guys who are encased in cryo all the time and mind fucked to rage levels before they're shot into a planet to go world eaters
Why not. Its called grimdark for a reason.

I’m not trying to be a mean here.

But if Superman is around I don’t know if you have a shot with her?
What's more far fetched to you , people with super powers or people with superpowers dating a sherdogger?

If you're willing to suspend your disbelief enough for a superman babysitter , then let your fellow sherdogger have his daydrearm.

Submit to a being that can obliterate the entire planet from orbit? I'd say yes. But holy shit that power vacuum when he dies from old age? That's the problem with rulers. Succession always fucks it up, no matter how good the king was.

Superman is immortal as long as he gets solar energy.

There’s a future comic where he’s basically the God of the Multiverse as his powers further develop for millions of years.

latest

Brightburn is all you need to know.

Would not end well - which is maybe a good thing considering the state of the world nowadays.

I think just about anyone with absolute power would be omnipotent. Toddlers are brats because they hate hearing "no" and we have to break them into obeying rules.

Imagine if a toddler grows up and no one can ever stop them from doing what they want.

I think the character of Homelander is VERY well written for this reason.

No forced prostitution?

pfffffft. Lame.

I'm out.

I think just about anyone with absolute power would be omnipotent. Toddlers are brats because they hate hearing "no" and we have to break them into obeying rules.

Imagine if a toddler grows up and no one can ever stop them from doing what they want.

I think the character of Homelander is VERY well written for this reason.
Or in the lord of the rings when Gandalf explains why he couldn't take the one ring.

"Don't tempt me Frodo! I dare not take it. Not even to keep it safe. Understand Frodo, I would use this Ring from a desire to do good. But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine."

Absolute and unchallenged power - well I won't go warroom but we see how people behave when they have the type of power that allows them to go unchecked.

Back