Would you be okay with a vigilante superhero like Batman in your city?

This guy fights crime, he doesn't discriminate.

So in places like Saudi Arabia or Singapore your Batman guy would wreck women for not wearing hijab and people chewing gum or being gay.
Sounds like a fantastic idea, can't wait for the movie.

No one ever could. Even Frank Miller pointed this out, when discussing why the Punisher is the most realistic vigilante,

"Let's face it, if you try to fight crime with martial arts and Batarangs, you're going to have a very short career and end up in a body-bag. So how do you take down criminals? Use guns, son. Big ones":)
I mean, realistically, a mob of armed thugs would take him down, big guns or not.

I mean, realistically, a mob of armed thugs would take him down, big guns or not.

Yeah, the most realistic vigilante was Dexter(before the series turned to utter shit). Carefully select your target, then just make him or her disappear. Do it right and no one will even know you exist, much less try to take you down.

Batman style vigilante justice only works because but he is never wrong on who is guilty. Real crime, society changing crime is the hardest to prove guilt so unless he can possess omnipotent powers of knowledge i don't think its really going to make much difference.

You only mentioned low level street crimminals and welfare scammers.

The next republican candidate imo.

Batman style vigilante justice only works because but he is never wrong on who is guilty. Real crime, society changing crime is the hardest to prove guilt so unless he can possess omnipotent powers of knowledge i don't think its really going to make much difference.

The next republican candidate imo.

Some major crimminals are easy to spot. Take Jeffrey Epstein for example. Or that family who owns the pharmaceutical firm that pushed doctors to over-prescribe opiods. Or guys like Kissinger, who has aided and abetted genocidal regimes. Or the folks in charge of major corporations that cover-up polluting the enviroment, bribing officials etc..Or the people who lied and pushed the US into the Iraq war.

Of course, I’ve got nothing to hide other than weed

and visiting prostitutes.

Sure. And beat up the weed smokers as well

<{jackyeah}>

I’d put a #metoo case on Batman so fucking fast it wouldn’t be funny. Set up a false flag where Batman has to break into a woman’s house to save her but really he waltzes in on a nude woman of color minding her own business. Get fucked Batman.
Anyone who is naked and not in a bathtub has some serious explaining to do..

Some major crimminals are easy to spot. Take Jeffrey Epstein for example. Or that family who owns the pharmaceutical firm that pushed doctors to over-prescribe opiods. Or guys like Kissinger, who has aided and abetted genocidal regimes. Or the folks in charge of major corporations that cover-up polluting the enviroment, bribing officials etc..Or the people who lied and pushed the US into the Iraq war.

Fair point

A guy that works outside of the law. A vigilante who goes around behind the shadows beating the shit out of criminals. Beats the ever living shit out of gang members, robbers, but also hookers and your weed man. No more graffiti, no more home invasions, no more lowlifes who milk the welfare system, yes he beats the shit out of them, too. But no more weed and $20 BJs.

Would you support?
there is only one Vigilante i would Endorse...

4wcg.gif
UnknownAbandonedAfricanjacana-max-1mb.gif

gDXLrKt.gif

tumblr_n1xwonc0Ad1qedb29o1_500.gif

I’d support Batman cause he’s cool as fuck, I’d support Punisher more to clean up the riff raff

A guy that works outside of the law. A vigilante who goes around behind the shadows beating the shit out of criminals. Beats the ever living shit out of gang members, robbers, but also hookers and your weed man. No more graffiti, no more home invasions, no more lowlifes who milk the welfare system, yes he beats the shit out of them, too. But no more weed and $20 BJs.

Would you support?

You know, a lot of places have legal weed and even $20 BJs, right?

I'll take Batman in my city for sure.

This reminds me of those social media videos where the music cuts in all ominous, "What if I told you many places HAVE legal weed!!" lol

Do the women still get bashed up if you pay for dinner and you happen to get a BJ afterwards.

This guy fights crime, he doesn't discriminate.
lmao

i think the punisher is more a vigilante than batman. And that would be really scary because unlike Batman,he kills people.

nope hate vigilates because they operate under no laws. I believe in jurispridence and people being investigated and tried in court with evidence. if we had a bunch a vigilates every one could just accuse each other of a crime and it would devolve into lynchings and wild west shit.
Also the collateral damage of guns blazing when nothing needed to happen that day.

No, because it would be like The Boys, not like the Batman movies. He’d just be a massive asshole and nobody would be able to stop him. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

But, if the hypothetical assumes he is just like Batman in the movies, I’d say maybe. But I don’t want him attracting all these Joker types that fuck up my town all the time just because he is there.

Bat man doesn't have super powers......

Back