Would you dump or not?

Fenderson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Here's a scenario for you fellas. It'l be nice to get an unbiased view.

When I first started dating my current gf I enquired if she ever had a relationship with a guy she was still in contact with. She denied it.

She is still messaging the guy because he was her sports coach and they talk about sports/how she can get better/mundane shit. I later found out that they were flirting/sent pics before i was involved but thats all. (I know thats all it was becuase i suspected she was lying and snooped on her phone. Dick move). I confront her about it. She apologises, says it was wrong and discontinues any contact with the guy.

That leaves me feeling burnt that she was still speaking to him after we were official (even if it was in a professional manner) and gives me trust issues. Here's the scenario's that keep circulating in my mind where now I don't really know what to think.

Scenario 1# she shouldn't of spoke to him, lied about the flirting and I'm right to dump her.

Scenario 2# it was wrong, but nothing happened. It was never going to go anywhere and she was speaking to him about training. Let it be. Nobodies perfect. She loves me.

Scenario 3# she doesn't need to tell you anything about past flirting. It was OK for her to speak to her coach. I'm overreacting and making her feel like a pos for nothing.

Pick one or give me your opinion folks

I guess 3. She had no relationship with him and wasn't flirting behind your back, so what are you upset about? I say move on.

4907703cv11d.jpg

Apple_iPadMini_Start.jpg

Last edited:
You should be happy with a gf who tolerates your verbal diarrhoea

3 and be thankful the gf hasnt already dumped you

Keep being so insecure, and this will work itself out. With every girl you try to date.

You know that old saying "there's plenty of fish in the sea"...well, not anymore.

If she's clean and she loves you I think you should forget about this. Good woman are hard to come by.

Definitely 1. I've been in your shoes. Once the trust is gone, it never comes back. Relationships that involves lies lead to 'shit'. Bitch material.

Sounds like a non issue if you like her and there's no other issues beyond this.

She had a relationship with a guy that also included professional stuff before she met you. There can be some understandable grey area at the beginning of a new relationship where there is some overlap. She didn't bang him or go out with him so dont see what the issue is if she apologized and cut things off

Here's a scenario for you fellas. It'l be nice to get an unbiased view.

When I first started dating my current gf I enquired if she ever had a relationship with a guy she was still in contact with. She denied it.

She is still messaging the guy because he was her sports coach and they talk about sports/how she can get better/mundane shit. I later found out that they were flirting/sent pics before i was involved but thats all. (I know thats all it was becuase i suspected she was lying and snooped on her phone. Dick move). I confront her about it. She apologises, says it was wrong and discontinues any contact with the guy.

That leaves me feeling burnt that she was still speaking to him after we were official (even if it was in a professional manner) and gives me trust issues. Here's the scenario's that keep circulating in my mind where now I don't really know what to think.

Scenario 1# she shouldn't of spoke to him, lied about the flirting and I'm right to dump her.

Scenario 2# it was wrong, but nothing happened. It was never going to go anywhere and she was speaking to him about training. Let it be. Nobodies perfect. She loves me.

Scenario 3# she doesn't need to tell you anything about past flirting. It was OK for her to speak to her coach. I'm overreacting and making her feel like a pos for nothing.

Pick one or give me your opinion folks
The question is not should you break up with her, the question is should she break up with you?

She was only flirting before you got together. After you got together she stopped flirting. Then you, without any reason other than your insecurity, snoop through her phone and "confront" her. Instead of telling you to fuck yourself she respected your feelings and cut contact with the guy completely.

Yet YOU are the one wondering if you should break up with her.

Yes, you should. Let her find someone worth her time.

Was hoping this thread was about a precarious, late night situation walking home involving imminently erupting bowels, a deserted street and you in an intoxicated state.

I shat next to a car. Surprisingly smooth and clean but my drunken self did have enough sense to hop in the shower before crashing just in case.

Sometimes when getting into a relationships, the habits we have from when we were single have take a while to break.

In all honesty, you should give her a pass on this.

She fucked up, but its forgivable. You'll fuck up on one thing or another. She'll forgive you.

Who even asks someone if they are still talking to a person they used to date?

That's some psycho hobble your leg cause you're mine misery type shit bruh.

Back