Would YOU eat this sushi?

No, I don't want to be down and out like Cerrone this weekend.

I love Cowboy Kent. Always nice to see his doggos wait for their prizes too.

Don't care for sushi fire was invented for a reason. I bet it was sushi.

No that shit looks jacked up I make better sushi myself.

I'm not a fan of fish, much as less raw fish.

Though I do love all types of shellfish.

Cowboy Kent Rollins makes sushi. Would YOU eat this?

What am I missing? I've never watched or learned how sushi is normally made. Is this unique only because he is a cowboy?

What am I missing? I've never watched or learned how sushi is normally made. Is this unique only because he is a cowboy?

Sushi is simple but the devils in the details. Grab sushi grade fish, slice a piece. Boom, you've made sashimi. Grab a bit of (vinegar) rice, shape it so you can put slice of fish on top. You've made nigiri. If you want rolled stuff it's easy, get a bamboo rolling sheet, put down nori sheet, spread rice on top, cut a strip of fish long ways and roll it like a blunt. Quality and taste comes down to the handling of the rice and fish, but I don't know jack about that. American specialty rolls are trash.

I only eat sushi from ARCO gas stations.

Preferably in the bathroom if it's vacant.

Sushi is simple but the devils in the details. Grab sushi grade fish, slice a piece. Boom, you've made sashimi. Grab a bit of (vinegar) rice, shape it so you can put slice of fish on top. You've made nigiri. If you want rolled stuff it's easy, get a bamboo rolling sheet, put down nori sheet, spread rice on top, cut a strip of fish long ways and roll it like a blunt. Quality and taste comes down to the handling of the rice and fish, but I don't know jack about that. American specialty rolls are trash.
Not in NY they aren't. Some of Japans top Chefs run restaurants in Manhattan and have developed rolls with such incredible flavor profiles its mind boggling. Like an adventure in each bite. Of course in many parts of the country Sushi rolls are trash, but so is the rest of their chain bullshit.

Not in NY they aren't. Some of Japans top Chefs run restaurants in Manhattan and have developed rolls with such incredible flavor profiles its mind boggling. Like an adventure in each bite. Of course in many parts of the country Sushi rolls are trash, but so is the rest of their chain bullshit.

Im sure they taste good, so does a Philly roll. I prefer the adventure in each bite of uni or chu-toro by themselves.

cucumbers don't belong in sushi, in my opinion.

So........ You're very anti cucumber......

Would you be able to spot the particular cucumber in a line up?

47_01_katrina.jpg

I know it's difficult, they do look all the same.......

Back