Would you get covid19 if it meant khabib vs ferg happens?

In the beginning I kinda felt like I'd rather just get it now and be done with it, and was thinking maybe they should actually hand it out to volunteers so that they can at least know exactly when they've had it, and build an immunity straight away, but I'm hearing things now about younger people dying and permanent damage etc, hard to tell how much of it is true or if it's just 5 cases out of thousands getting all the attention, I dunno man, if you asked last week probably yes, but I've already accepted it's not happening anyway lol

Well there is everytime a deadly risk by suffering an illness. As you surely know, also a 20 year in best shape could die on a fuckling flu. But the risk that this happens is not so high and nobody should panic about it. You also can't separate the deads on "died because of Codiv19" and "died with Codiv19" at the current times. So many things are unclear. But the most of the doctors and virologist will tell you, that the mortality rate is higher than for example a flu. And there is not a single reason why we should not believe them.

However lets face the question => Should I face Codiv-19 to build up an immunity? Well, if the chances for a 30 year healthy guy is 0,2% (the number is not correct - just an example) to die from this virus it is just like russian roulette. You know your chances. And of course, no one with reason would put himself at this risk. Because there are chances, that you can handle Covid19 better with new meds and hopefully vaccinations in the next time. So just lets fucking wait how this plays out by end of MAI 2020.

If the wizard guaranteed minor symptoms only yes I'd agree. Just make sure I have enough groceries for 2-3 weeks and stay home, watch the fight, replays, post about it on sherdog and recover

Pretty much what I'm doing now except for the weekly grocery run.

It would be like trading flu symptoms to watch the fight. But if theres uncertainty and I could end up in ICU then hell no

a wizard says you can make
Nope!
Fuck that. Stop right there!
<IllKillU>

Not falling for it. That wizard is literally the fucking devil. Every single offer he's ever made on Sherdog has been wicked.
I'd pretend like I didn't understand what he was talking about, or go full on Diego

giphy.gif

As for the question: fuck yeah.
I'm 36 and in great shape. Better to get the virus now and be immune for the next wave.

There was an italian fitness instructor in your age hospitalized a month ago without any prior illness and very fit. It went from a cough to certain death without artificial respiration in days. To his benefit they still had the capacity but he still is in hospital after more than a month.

If you catch this in a region without proper medical care you can just pray for mild symptoms because otherwise you die.

Dang it I was going to say yes but I can't risk my family so no.

In most countries only the people with serious illness get tested in the first place, that's why the fatality rate in closed cases is high. The number of unreported cases is 3-10x higher than the amount of confirmed cases which is why most of the mild cases don't get reported and are not included in the statistic.
The fatality rate of this disease is between 0,5 and 3%.

Stop the fearmongering, lol. It's a very serious and infectious disease, but 20% fatality rate is utopic.

Never met a wizard who said anything of the sorts. I'm not even sure they're allowed to.

The veiled title of this thread, where the OP was actually going, is "I just blew a wizard, can I get the covids now?"

If the wizard guaranteed minor symptoms only yes I'd agree. Just make sure I have enough groceries for 2-3 weeks and stay home, watch the fight, replays, post about it on sherdog and recover

Pretty much what I'm doing now except for the weekly grocery run.

It would be like trading flu symptoms to watch the fight. But if theres uncertainty and I could end up in ICU then hell no
Shit, I was thinking about how I'd gotten a tetanus shot and got sick as fuck (did get wasted the night of the shot, but I got sick the last time, also)... that was the weekend of Romero-Whittaker 2; saw it on YouTube from bed that night or the next day... bad zooming. Was not fun.

you people that agree to this should get out and start licking toilet seats

ToiletSeatLicking-cad2.gif

<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
corona is just a weak ass flu
unless you're an old person or someone who chainsmokes or vapes or some other unhealthy prexisting condition, you have nothing to worry about. most people who get it don't even get symptoms. the fact is that you probably already got it and didn't get sick.

so yeah, i would lick the corona right off that wizard's lips and wash it down with a corona.

Yeah.. i'll take it..

I'm getting it anyways so if i can trade it for that fight it's a fucking bargain..

I already had it, the shit seems to be cancelled anyway
<DCrying>

No TS but I'd give you HIV if I could

No.

But it wasn't an immediate no. And that worries me. I need to get my fucking life together.

Back