Would you Give all Defending the President or MAGA?

I don't think enacting your rape fantasies is the same thing as taking a bullet for Donnie the Dotard, aka Donnie TinyHand, aka Donnie Dementia, aka Lil Cheeto, aka El Mango,

I nearly lol'd when I read his post.

Q: "Would you die for your president?"
A: "Yes, absolutely I would rape a woman."

You either love Trump or loath him and he’s the gift that keeps on giving in terms of content. He’s like the Arod of presidents. Must watch no matter what you think of him.

Personally I’d much rather talk taxes, hence my thread, but did feel compelled to discuss the collusion issue too.

Is Arod Alex Rodrigeuz or Aaron Rodgers?

You couldn't pay me to watching a baseball game.

Or, if it's Andy Roddick, tennis.

Is Arod Alex Rodrigeuz or Aaron Rodgers?

You couldn't pay me to watching a baseball game.

Or, if it's Andy Roddick, tennis.
I was talking about Alex Rodriguez. Only baseball fans would understand the comparison. Locally in New York he was often called the lightning rod because he’s always a story. He’s also pretty disliked but admired too. Always controversial (steroids, feud with Jeter, etc).

Sorry to hear you don’t enjoy baseball! Great game!

I was talking about Alex Rodriguez. Only baseball fans would understand the comparison. Locally in New York he was often called the lightning rod because he’s always a story. He’s also pretty disliked but admired too. Always controversial (steroids, feud with Jeter, etc).

Sorry to hear you don’t enjoy baseball! Great game!

Baseball is the trickle down economics of sports. It will always suck, no matter how many clueless old white men keep trying to insist otherwise.

Also, it's the only major American sport dominated by white dudes. So there's a political allegory there somewhere too.

I wouldn't give Trump a bottle of water if he was dying of thirst in a desert.

That is not a major sport. At least not yet imo.

It's pretty major. When the players are signing $100,000,000+ contracts, I'd say it's doing well enough to be in that category.

I only count NFL, MLB, and NBA as major sports leagues.

Regardless, it's the most diverse league of all(other than MLS if that counts). As a progressive, you should celebrate it's multiculturalism.

I think we can all take time to appreciate the fact that there are now seven trump threads on the first page of her dog. There is one about the tax bill too, but that’s a policy one so I’m not counting it

Its almost like hes the president or something

It's pretty major. When the players are signing $100,000,000+ contracts, I'd say it's doing well enough to be in that category.

Regardless, it's the most diverse league of all(other than MLS if that counts). As a progressive, you should celebrate it's multiculturalism.

NHL or MLB?

Hockey is okay. The players/positions are too fungible for me to really get into it, but I don't want to kill myself watching it like MLB.

NHL or MLB?

Diversity? MLB. It's majority white(around 60%), but it's also got the most diverse pool of players. Dominicans, Cubans, Mexicans, Japanese, etc etc.

Hockey is okay. The players/positions are too fungible for me to really get into it, but I don't want to kill myself watching it like MLB.

It ain't for everyone. Definitely a slow sport, that you have to really digest and appreciate it's finer details to enjoy.

I feel the same way about Soccer. I just don't get it.

Would you give your life for your president or his MAGA message?

The Mueller investigation portends a premature conclusion to the Trump presidency. Would you go to the mattresses to oppose the removal of Trump or his message of MAGA? Would you offer your life? Would you be a human shield of protest for the president…to protect him from the FBI or the military in the event of impeachment, conviction, and removal?

What is MAGA?

Do you support and believe MAGA to the extent that you would die to defend MAGA? Why?

Would you follow orders and give your life to preserve Trump’s presidency? Is Trump a leader worth defending with your very life? Why?

To me, MAGA is a complete vacuous hoax. 'MAGA' is attached to any race-based insult that Trump pushes. That's it. It's nothing.

Trump is a lifelong con, crook, and fraud. I don't defend those types of people.

Did you just get done watching In the Line of Fire, with fantasies of being Clint Eastwood?

I would give my life for Daddy MAGA especially if it meant I had to do unspeakable things to limpwristed femnazis who have never been with a true Alpha male.

Thou rascal beadle, hold thy bloody hand.
Why dost thou lash that whore? Strip thine own back.
Thou hotly lust’st to use her in that kind

Back