+++WOW+++Anti-Immigration Politicians and Media Personalities BTFO!

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(CNN)If you think the ongoing immigration debates don't apply to you, Jennifer Mendelsohnhas some news: They probably do.

Mendelsohn, a journalist, author and passionate genealogist, has been using people's public family history to beat back some of the uglier claims about immigrants and how they fit into US history.

She calls it #resistancegenealogy, and it only takes a few online tools and some instinctive sleuthing for her to call out public figures who oppose common forms of immigration.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/24/us/i...genealogy-jennifer-mendelsohn-trnd/index.html

Some awesome work from a freelance journalist and author. My favorite is Tomi Lahren getting BTFO! She's such a hateful bitch.

Hopefully we see a lot more of this in the coming weeks and months as all the racist, xenophobic Deplorabots keep ramping up in this election year. I just love it.

Edit: This thread is about legal immigration, not illegal immigration(border crossing). So, save that for another thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
Lol ancestor doxxing. Sad sad little Dems.

I don't like anti immigration just as much as pro mass immigration. Even more, I don't like leftist cunts who conflate anti immigration with people who want a vetting process and careful more managed immigration policy.

Kind of arbitrary, but I think it's both topical and powerful. For instance, what about douche bags like Tom Tancredo (old House rep from Colorado) who harp on how evil immigration is and how it will destroy our countries, despite being born to immigrant parents (from Italy, nonetheless, which was basically the Mexico of Europe as far as immigration/assimilation optics).

I don't like anti immigration just as much as pro mass immigration. Even more, I don't like leftist cunts who conflate anti immigration with people who want a vetting process and careful more managed immigration policy.

If you mean this simply to oppose unlawful entry, then okay.

If you mean this in regard to refugee placement, then just LOL. Trump sang that tune without the slightest clue about the reality of the topic: that refugee vetting in the US is incredibly, almost wastefullly comprehensive and enduring.

Omg this is precious. These silly cucks and cuckettes have really lost their minds due to the God emperor getting duly elected.

Lol @ someone taking on a project like this that isn't smart enough to know the difference between anti immigration and secure immigration. Liberalism is a serious disease.

(CNN)If you think the ongoing immigration debates don't apply to you, Jennifer Mendelsohnhas some news: They probably do.

Mendelsohn, a journalist, author and passionate genealogist, has been using people's public family history to beat back some of the uglier claims about immigrants and how they fit into US history.

She calls it #resistancegenealogy, and it only takes a few online tools and some instinctive sleuthing for her to call out public figures who oppose common forms of immigration.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/24/us/i...genealogy-jennifer-mendelsohn-trnd/index.html

Some awesome work from a freelance journalist and author. My favorite is Tomi Lahren getting BTFO! She's such a hateful bitch.

Hopefully we see a lot more of this in the coming weeks and months as all the racist, xenophobic Deplorabots keep ramping up in this election year. I just love it.
A lot of those situations were the great/grand parents coming here legally. That's a totally different subject.

I understand that so many people come here that the line is tremendously long, but IMO the answer isn't just to let whoever in, no consequences, no questions asked. That's not smart at all.

Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of rightwing politicians and media is a fantastic tool to wield during this immigration debate. People hate hypocrites. I know I do.

A lot of those situations were the great/grand parents coming here in the 1800's legally.

I understand that so many people come here that the line is tremendously long, but IMO the answer isn't just to let whoever in, no consequences, no questions asked. That's not smart at all.
Read the article, and read up on chain migration, etc. Then, get back to me.

Omg this is precious. These silly cucks and cuckettes have really lost their minds due to the God emperor getting duly elected.

Lol @ someone taking on a project like this that isn't smart enough to know the difference between anti immigration and secure immigration. Liberalism is a serious disease.
giphy.gif

I think most people are very aware of the difference between being completely against immigration and simply being for a more controlled proces.

I think a big part of the confusion is the inflammatory language used. For example you just called an imagined group of people "cunts" in your first post.

You mean like most democrats and moderate republicans?

Kind of arbitrary, but I think it's both topical and powerful. For instance, what about douche bags like Tom Tancredo (old House rep from Colorado) who harp on how evil immigration is and how it will destroy our countries, despite being born to immigrant parents (from Italy, nonetheless, which was basically the Mexico of Europe as far as immigration/assimilation optics).
Oh I don't think anyone should be ashamed of where they came from or where their parents or grandparents came from. I just find it funny as an example of beating any bush possible for a scrap of potential leverage.

Between things like this, government leaks, going to congressmen homes and offices, etc it shows any tactic is apparently on the table when push comes to shove.

Desperate times and measures I guess.

I think most people are very aware of the difference between being completely against immigration and simply being for a more controlled proces.

I think a big part of the confusion is the inflammatory language used. For example you just called an imagined group of people "cunts" in your first post.
The same can be said for both sides. Some are so afraid to mention terms like "vetting process" or more controlled immigration, that they just sound like they'd rather open the gates.

Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of rightwing politicians and media is a fantastic tool to wield during this immigration debate. People hate hypocrites. I know I do.
Everyone is a hypocrite when it suits their needs or is expedient.

From the article:

When Tomi Lahren criticized Dreamers and their families as not "law-abiding citizens," Mendelsohn was quick to point out Lahren's own ancestor was indicted for forging naturalization papers.

Back