WOW! Tony Ferguson is shook.

Are people not allowed to move up in rankings? You might be reading into them too much. And who do you think Tony and Khabib have to fight to prove themselves?

Ask the average fan to look through both Khabib and Ferguson's record and see how many recognizable names they find.

Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

And I don't know who these people are...

4sxk5s.gif

Kev is way too alpha for Tony.

Kevin-Lee.jpg

Tony is so overrated on sherdog...

Neil Magny type record beating lower level guys consistently.

Last edited:
Ask the average fan to look through both Khabib and Ferguson's record and see how many recognizable names they find.

Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

Really? In that case, it's not a matter of them not being proven, it's a matter of you not knowing who Rafael Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Josh Thompson, Gleison Tibau, Abel Trujillo, and Pat Healy are. Khabib and Tony are the two winningest fighters in the entire division. Who is more proven than them?

Really? In that case, it's not a matter of them not being proven, it's a matter of you not knowing who Rafael Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Josh Thompson, Gleison Tibau, Abel Trujillo, and Pat Healy are. Khabib and Tony are the two winningest fighters in the entire division. Who is more proven than them?

Please all washed up cans. Wait till they a fight a couple more top tier fighters...both their records will change real quick.

They take the safe fights. They will be tested soon enough.

See how Tony keeps on spouting off nonsense? Just seems so desparate with his voice quivering. Meanwhile, Lee is cool, calm and collected. Also notice how Tony takes a few steps back when Lee approaches him. It's not looking good for Tony.

Kevin Lee by RNC.

Stop seeing things that aren't there.

It' gonna be a real eye-opener for some posters when they see just how easily Ferguson walks through Kevin Lee in every single department.

2nd round KO, standing elbow to the temple.
I hope he does because I can't stand Kevin, but ferguson has had that chin tested a few times, not least by lando, Kevin has a chance here.

Lee is the next Mike Perry....

Looking good until he faces decent competition.

When your biggest and only top 10 win is Michael Chiesa and you are fighting the top guy outside of Conor or Khabib, you should be the one worried.

Ferguson will abuse him and beat him badly. Then Lee can go back to talking his way into lower ranked fights.

Lee is going to realize real soon that its easy to talk a lot of shit like Conor to get attention on you, but not so easy to actually back it up like Conor always does..

Tony, TKO. Lee will be a bloody mess.

I don't think Lee has anything for Tony on the feet, and if Lee has an advantage on the ground it won't be a big one. I hope he wins, though—Tony is annoying.

It's one of the best match-ups in recent time. Not better than Khabib vs Tony, but close.

Ferguson has been taken down in almost everyone of his fights, against much lesser wrestlers. So Lee will certainly take him down, but Tony has amazing defense off his back and even does damage from there, quite a lot even. Also he likes to go for the D'arce or Guillotine when guys are coming in for TDs and might catch Lee with it, like he did to plenty of other guys.

On paper Lee should take this, but Ferguson is a master of somehow winning a fight no matter how bad it looks.

Please all washed up cans. Wait till they a fight a couple more top tier fighters...both their records will change real quick.

They take the safe fights. They will be tested soon enough.

They weren't washed up at the time. And you have yet to give any actual names.

Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson

Answer his fucking question.

That might not say much.

It's just a really common personality dynamic between fighters and fighters on both sides of the spectrum has been known to win those match-ups.

I've got Lee because of his youth and athleticism but it's not because of some kind of psychological assessment.
But whats the point of dozens of thread arguing about fighters being shook if it doesn't actually have any effect on who will win the fight? <45>

Back