Wrestling GIFs (Folkstyle, Freestyle, Greco-Roman)

First time stumbling upon this thread.. I found it during a search on google, trying to find Ed Ruth takedowns to post on my other thread in the UFC section.. how about a bump?

Lol didn't realise he would do it in a wrestling match too, I thought he only did it in MMA because the standard is lower

25aq6go.gif

Me either but he's just that fucking good that he could get away with it.

My all time favorite takedown
I wish I could hit superducks, or be anywhere close to how slick Khinchegashvili is, he is one of my favorite wrestlers to watch. But sometimes he can be a little frustrating/not aggressive enough.

I wish I could hit superducks, or be anywhere close to how slick Khinchegashvili is, he is one of my favorite wrestlers to watch. But sometimes he can be a little frustrating/not aggressive enough.
He spends a lot of the first setting up stuff in the second, setting bait almost. But if the person figures that out his offense overall struggles

did you see the super duck jon jones did to dan henderson int here sub grappling match? was pretty sweet given jones height difference
I saw it. It was cool but run of the mill as far as super ducks. And Jones did it from open space which is the easiest way to set it up. Jones was also in his physical prime vs a beat up old warrior in Hendo

The takedown I said was my favorite, was done by a world class guy on multiple time world medalist, both in their physical prime, with less than 10 seconds left in the world finals. From close range. The amount of setup throughout the match, the amount of physical dexterity, technique and savvy to pull off that move at such close range can’t be overstated

I saw it. It was cool but run of the mill as far as super ducks. And Jones did it from open space which is the easiest way to set it up. Jones was also in his physical prime vs a beat up old warrior in Hendo

The takedown I said was my favorite, was done by a world class guy on multiple time world medalist, both in their physical prime, with less than 10 seconds left in the world finals. From close range. The amount of setup throughout the match, the amount of physical dexterity, technique and savvy to pull off that move at such close range can’t be overstated

yeah i know and dan isnt known for his leg takedown defense shogun even double elgged him but the height difference in him being 64 vs dan henderson 5 11 was pretty cool

yeah i know and dan isnt known for his leg takedown defense shogun even double elgged him but the height difference in him being 64 vs dan henderson 5 11 was pretty cool
Oh it was a cool takedown. I just don’t have it on my all time list lol

Oh it was a cool takedown. I just don’t have it on my all time list lol

one of my favs is the inside trip adam saitiev hit on romero at 2000 olympics it really made me want to study inside trips i always thought it was a move that you to drill and do for years and years to even have a chance so i stayed away from it and focused on doubles and singles

one of my favs is the inside trip adam saitiev hit on romero at 2000 olympics it really made me want to study inside trips i always thought it was a move that you to drill and do for years and years to even have a chance so i stayed away from it and focused on doubles and singles
It’s actually not that hard to learn. It’s committing to it that’s scary if you do it properly

It’s actually not that hard to learn. It’s committing to it that’s scary if you do it properly

yeah thats what i mean im to afraid to do hip throws besides uchi mata body locks are another technique i use to didnt like very much but alot of people have success. i think in the stats in ufc its double leg is 70% of takedowns then body locks were next but the way people teach body locks vs the way guys usually end up getting guys down seems to be different

Back