Wtf is Conor's obsession with 'killing' an opponent

DoNoootin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First the Doostin shit, but I thought it was just dramatics and OTT shit talk...
Now with Furgeson too:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/10...al-tony-ferguson-fight-im-gonna-end-your-life

"I'm gonna end your life"

and the other day he tweeted something about wanting to kill someone in the Octagon as it's the only thing left for him to do. I actually think he means it now.

His (clearly; I think this guy may have been responsible for the rapes too. He looks like a fucking rapist) mate Charlie Ward killed a guy in the ring, you can tell the guy is a fucking psychopath too from that footage if you care to look it up... wanting to knock a guy out is one thing, but the guy is clearly out and he doesn't stop, he has mean intentions to end the guy's life. I think Conor is influenced by him and as dark as him.

Dude's fucked up.

First the Doostin shit, but I thought it was just dramatics and OTT shit talk...
Now with Furgeson too:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/10...al-tony-ferguson-fight-im-gonna-end-your-life

and the other day he tweeted something about wanting to kill someone in the Octagon as it's the only thing left for him to do. I actually think he means it now.

His (clearly; I think this guy may have been responsible for the rapes too. He looks like a fucking rapist) mate Charlie Ward killed a guy in the ring, you can tell the guy is a fucking psychopath too from that footage if you care to look it up... wanting to knock a guy out is one thing, but the guy is clearly out and he doesn't stop, he has mean intentions to end the guy's life. I think Conor is influenced by him and as dark as him.

Dude's fucked up.

OIP.X7AhuysK0YlVSt2fm0Ob-wHaE1

Eh it’s half for effect half for himself. He can’t beat anyone, hasn’t tasted victory in ages, but hasn’t had a slip in his ego. So he resorts to ridiculous death threats. I said it in another post. It’s like a 3 legged mangy dog barking “ferociously” at a passerby. It’s more sad than scary

What the pillaging and enslaving in the favelas quote went over y'alls head?

Conor has talked this way for a while.

Maybe now people are only noticing because they weren't fans of the people he was doing it too before but now he's doing it to people fans like.

Sadly I'm going to have to agree with that.

Real killers don't say shit
People that are in a good place mentally don’t wish death upon people

I remember in the buildup to Poirier 2 where Conor seemed all mature and past his shit saying he had a venom in him or something, he recognized on some level he was in a dark place. Sad to see him slip back into that

Conor still acting like Deontay Wilder or at least fantasizing about being a buff black dude. The way he acts is a dead giveaway.

Moving away from his MMA roots and trying to be a jacked one shot knockout puncher as well, and always criticizing his opponents size or physiques. He carries a Napoleon complex for sure.

I find it hilarious when fighters say shit like that.....I know that outside of the odd occasion you are not going to kill your opponent

Now with Furgeson too:

Dude's fucked up.
wait what does a rapist "look like"?

Eh it’s half for effect half for himself. He can’t beat anyone, hasn’t tasted victory in ages, but hasn’t had a slip in his ego. So he resorts to ridiculous death threats. I said it in another post. It’s like a 3 legged mangy dog barking “ferociously” at a passerby. It’s more sad than scary
he beat the DJ

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero dies but once.”
~ William Shakespeare

Conor has quit many times, tapped many times, EVERY time he realizes he's going to lose.

He acts like this bad ass, but the moment he's in a bad spot, he gives up the ghost. And it eats his soul.

If Conor was confident in the optics of his career, then he wouldn't think like this. He would be collegial with his fellow MMA practitioners.

The greatest, and toughest, of fighters are all pretty much collegial with one another.
In stark contrast, Conor is collegial with no one. He fears, and is intimidated by, virtually everyone.
And it is embarrassing and lame.

Conor's mental breakdown is progressive, sad, and weak.

Last edited:
Back