Wtf is Conor's obsession with 'killing' an opponent

hes just trying to generate hype. you guys are such insufferable babies. go take up knitting or something. wtf are you doing watching mma?

Weird considering how shook he was when someone he knew died after a fight. He must really look up to wilder/ Strickland.

First the Doostin shit, but I thought it was just dramatics and OTT shit talk...
Now with Furgeson too:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/10...al-tony-ferguson-fight-im-gonna-end-your-life

"I'm gonna end your life"

and the other day he tweeted something about wanting to kill someone in the Octagon as it's the only thing left for him to do. I actually think he means it now.

His (clearly; I think this guy may have been responsible for the rapes too. He looks like a fucking rapist) mate Charlie Ward killed a guy in the ring, you can tell the guy is a fucking psychopath too from that footage if you care to look it up... wanting to knock a guy out is one thing, but the guy is clearly out and he doesn't stop, he has mean intentions to end the guy's life. I think Conor is influenced by him and as dark as him.

Dude's fucked up.
As a fan of his I must admit he should be worried more about winning a fight even by decision at this point! Let alone trying to kill someone.

He hasn’t KO’ed anyone in a long time including the 50 year old and that DJ.

He should slow his roll and get a W before he continues with his threats

Usually people who say such things are massively insecure or mentally ill.
The real die hard killers never say "I'm going to kill you". They are silent and much more dangerous.
Conor is an immature fool crying for attention. That's what happens when you have millions of fans on various social media accounts, and have to continuously make yourself relevant or feel a loss of dopamine when you lose a couple thousands followers (as they only follow "alphas" and any beta sign or sign that relevancy is lost means they are no longer interested).

It's all part of social media illness and why nobody should give serious shit about it.
I like Vettori's attitude about it. He doesn't give a f about it and turns it off during fight week.
It can be a terrible thing especially for people with millions of followers.

isn't this the same guy that went off on a ref for a barely late stoppage? the only guy i'd believe would legit want to kill an opponent is Tyson and that's because he was a coldblooded nutcase in his younger days

He sounds retarded. 150 lb moron with a good punch who’s leg just broke like a toothpick threatening people’s lives. He sucks hard for this lol

Dude can't 1 shot KO old men and skinny DJs with a free suckerpunch, talks about kill pro fighters trained and ready to fight back
<36>

Ferg is a nutjob and not very bright, so that’s just one of a thousand stupid things he says.

With Conor, it’s just bluster. I think it’s pretty established now that he fears permanent brain damage. He has mentioned it several times. And so in his book, this great fear of his is the ultimate weapon in trying to shake an opponent.

I’ve said for years Conor’s trash talk and threats over the years have been more about convincing himself and psyching himself up than it is about intimidating his opponents or mental Warfare.

He’s as insecure as they come with only Jon Jones coming a close second in terms of their insecurity.

you can call him lots of things but hes no coward. he went up in weight and would take on anyone. he even tried to set up a welterweight showdown with twood when woodley was at the top of 170. hes FAAAAR from being a coward. saying that sort of thing just makes you look like a salty hater who cant control your emotions.

That's a fair complaint, but let me qualify.

Compared to "the average person," Conor has a lot of bravado and balls. However, we're not measuring Conor against "the average person"; we're matching him against the greatest fighters of his era.

Compared to the best MMA fighters of all time, people who have got the absolute living ship beaten out of them, people who pass-out rather than tap-out, Conor is in fact pretty craven. Yes, gutless AF.

Keep in mind, on the same card that Conor "became a wrestler," and went for Nate Diaz' legs (quickly tapping, the moment Diaz sunk in the choke) ... a WOMAN by the name of Holly Holm, was choked out by Miesha Tate, still fighting, still trying to punch, and passed-out rather than tapping-out.

Conor's "Man Card" was revoked that night.

Holly Holm took her choke out in a more "manly fashion" than Conor. When you see a woman being choked, still throwing punches, until she passes out ... and, on the next fight, you see a man (who claims to be the best in the sport), immediately tap out, because he was "skeered and a little dizzy" ... hard not to call that dude a punk.

It's easy to be brave when you're winning and dominating; you find out who you are when you put behind and getting finished.

Conor has repeatedly shown us "who he is" under those circumstances ... and it's pretty weak, even compared to the toughest women, let alone the toughest of men.

I dont like conor anymore these days, but I can say it like it is regardless of how many times hes made me cringe or pissed me off.

In addition to being a quitter, Conor is also an asshole. I mean, a major asshole to people. His arrogance is insufferable, and his courage non-existent, the moment he falls behind and believes that he cannot win.

McGregor can be praised for his talent, but as a true tough MMA warrior, when the chips are down, and he's getting his ass whipped ... he's not even in the top 100.

He has this fake gangster thing going on that his fans eat up. It's not real. When shit gets tough he waits for security to grab him

Idk dude, at the rate he’s declining it looks like Conor has a better chance of being the first man to die in the cage than he does killing an opponent.

He was spoofed on Saturday Night Live the other day and they called him “psychopath Conor McGregor..”

heavy

hes just trying to generate hype. you guys are such insufferable babies. go take up knitting or something. wtf are you doing watching mma?
It’s odd that your reaction seems to be the strongest. No one is really worked up over it. It’s mostly boring and pathetic. TS is asking why Conor uses this as his go to because it’s silly and we all know he’s not killing a fly, let alone winning a fight

It’s odd that your reaction seems to be the strongest. No one is really worked up over it. It’s mostly boring and pathetic. TS is asking why Conor uses this as his go to because it’s silly and we all know he’s not killing a fly, let alone winning a fight
I DONT CARE YOU CARE! haha gotta love it. Yeah my reaction IS strong, because you guys are annoying af flaunting your estrogen all over my mma boards. have a good one maam.

What the pillaging and enslaving in the favelas quote went over y'alls head?

Conor has talked this way for a while.

Maybe now people are only noticing because they weren't fans of the people he was doing it too before but now he's doing it to people fans like.
He was funny and a winner then so those comments were largely ignored.. but you’re right, this isn’t a new face of Conor we haven’t seen before.

Back