Media Wtf is wrong with Conor?

Some strong stimulant mixed with alcohol. He's fidgety, licking his lips, falling over himself talking and can't sit still. Slurring words from the booze.

Guy wasted his potential, still a great time career but completely wasted his potential, once he was at the top and made enough money he seemed to lost interest. Will be interesting to see what comes out in 10-15 years about his career, wonder if we will get a more detailed and personal account of his drug and alcohol use or if it's not as bad as seemingly appears.

He’s smashed. Saw this before. A number of videos out there of him unable to articulate himself

never heard of narcissism??
Connor, colby, sonnen fighters with a high narsisism level

I was legitimately trying to have a a conversation with you in this thread. Apparently you’re not old enough for such things.
To be honest you’re a bit of a loser dude. It’s a little weird you’re so obsessed with a guy you don’t know being a junkie. Guess we know why you’re not a success in your own story.

Projecting at is finest. Snf.

Projecting at is finest. Snf.

Wow, not even clever enough to come with a good response. I expected more from an old balls like yourself who’s been on here since 2004. Dumb old man.

That was bad. I don’t have insults to throw or a point to make.

He does it all himself in this one

Getting hit in the head, boozing and coke will do it

He got drunk on his own hype, unfortunately he never sobered up. Although, devil's advocate, what would we all do if we found ourselves in pro fighter shape healthwise with a ton of energy, everywhere you go people calling you a badass and trying to ride your jock, millions and millions of dollars at your disposal. I'd like to think I'd have better control, but I'd say as greedy and absorbed as humans are, a good majority would go too far like him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back