Media Wtf is wrong with Conor?

What's wrong? well, drug speculation aside, lets start with the sexual assault accusations. if it was just one person maybe you could give him the benefit of the doubt, but four or five women settled out of court to buy their silence? then the latest one on a yacht that had her car firebombed after she went to the news? This guy is not a good person, and sorry to inform you but a selfish desire for entertainment does not trump what is right or wrong. What if your sister or daughter was one of those women, would you still support him because "funny man say funny thing"? Being charismatic or good at something makes rape/SA okay in today's world? Apocalypse when?

Was this shortly after the Katie fight when he was rather inebriated?

Was this shortly after the Katie fight when he was rather inebriated?

Conor has been most definitely acting more and more loopy during random big occasions. It must be the alcohol because he didn’t seem loopy when he told Chandler “…you’ll do what your told.”

Yea I have no idea what being on coke looks like lol
WE ARE ALL JUST ASSUMING.
WE COULD BE WAY OFF.
If I see a drunk person I cant assume he is drunk because i didnt see him put alcohol to his lips.
This is not rain.
These arrows cannot hurt me.

You can speculate all you want. But at the end of the day isn’t it just you guessing?

I actually think he's fans that pretend that this is normal behavior or say he is just drunk are even worse... he is complete mess these days and just has bunch of yes men like he fans that enable him and will never call him out.
That's the sad part actually.

What's wrong? well, drug speculation aside, lets start with the sexual assault accusations. if it was just one person maybe you could give him the benefit of the doubt, but four or five women settled out of court to buy their silence? then the latest one on a yacht that had her car firebombed after she went to the news? This guy is not a good person, and sorry to inform you but a selfish desire for entertainment does not trump what is right or wrong. What if your sister or daughter was one of those women, would you still support him because "funny man say funny thing"? Being charismatic or good at something makes rape/SA okay in today's world? Apocalypse when?
If it were my sister i'd want to fucking kill him. I wouldn't of course, but I'd literally have fantasies of me shooting him in the fucking head. He really is scum of the earth.

his ego is just unbreakable

Yup a lot of the comments on this thread are correct, its been said.

If you watch Conors interviews when he first came to UFC.. he spoke much more clearer, and he just looked straight with his eyes. But last few years he fidgets a lot and talks much faster and starts to mumble some words and is constantly licking his lips and twitching and just in general can't sit still.

It's all good man. First step is admitting it.

Watch some David Goggins and improve yourself, you'll get there one day, little buddy.

You’re the king of cringe around here …maybe you’re 13 years old
Agreed.

That’s why I have this chick Ms. Yancy on the ignore list. She adds nothing to these forums, and literally begs for attention.

It’s hilarious that Ms Yancy gets mad and rattled while on Sherdog.

So you're saying you were previously banned? Thats quit a memory for a week old account.

Most ppl lurk a while before joining. Not that that's the case, I'm a previous user but I requested the ban or rather deletion myself, and now I wouldn't even know the name of the account anymore - it was i think pretty much as old as your account

Conor always acted "insane" during big press events and while trash talking his opponents, but I do find that he was at least more coherent when giving interviews in casual / relaxed settings.

Snnnnnnfffff

Sure bud

I was legitimately trying to have a a conversation with you in this thread. Apparently you’re not old enough for such things.
To be honest you’re a bit of a loser dude. It’s a little weird you’re so obsessed with a guy you don’t know being a junkie. Guess we know why you’re not a success in your own story.

This guy has won 1 fight in 7 years. he hasn’t won a fight in the LW for almost 7 years.
Ariel is still pretending that he is some current world class fighter to get an interview.
{<jordan}

Im sorry, but all the shit this dude talks,, and all the money he has, hasn't done any good whatsoever.

He's nothing more than a drug addict in a fancy suit.
Jesus, it's like listening to any drug addict I grew up with, and if you shut your eyes he's not making a damn bit of sense.

I hate that dude but he's fuckin lost himself on the journey.

Back