Wuhan throws waterpark concert and Twitter propagandists Shill for The CCP

now you're gaslighting.
"me not answering? it's you that's now answering!"
not working, bud.
you're making a fool of yourself with everybody watching

So what exactly do you want answered that I haven't addressed already? I believe that countries that do wrong can also be praised when they get something right. USA has engaged in regime change war that if China was responsible for would be called out and you'd be hearing some of the worst comments imaginable on this forum . Yet despite all that I'm able to recognize that the world isn't black and white and the USA has done many good things as well. You came in here comparing China to Hitler because in your mind China is the modern day version of Nazi Germany despite actually doing research, visiting the country, learning about it, etc. I don't care if you dislike China but to act like they have done nothing good for their country when 95% of people support the actions of their government is just ignorant.

Glad to see China was able to have such a strong response. If the US was to do similar, there would be less dead.

That is pretty impressive though. Let's condemn the CCP when they do something bad and praise them when they do something good. No reason to act like a child about this.
How is this "doing something good"?

They recently had another spike in numbers.
Those people are clearly not social distancing or wearing masks.

If this was another town, those media reports would be scolding the local government for allowing the massive party to happen.

Nothing but shilling.

I wonder if CNN or BBC sent one of their employees to report on the party first hand...or did they just use the photos and information sent to them by the Chinese government?

I’d think people in China would be done with water parks right now.

country is flooding

ccp: hey lets have a water park festival

western shill media: that’s amazing

How is this "doing something good"?

They recently had another spike in numbers.
Those people are clearly not social distancing or wearing masks.

If this was another town, those media reports would be scolding the local government for allowing the massive party to happen.

Nothing but shilling.

I wonder if CNN or BBC sent one of their employees to report on the party first hand...or did they just use the photos and information sent to them by the Chinese government?

Apples and oranges.

The virus is raging on in America and people refuse to wear a mask even now. If a country took early measures to dramatically flatten the curve then they should reap the benefit of being able to resume normalcy again. Waiting for a vaccine is insane.

Maybe because the CCP is sending all its unwanted ethnicities to forced labor camps.

Did Iraq have nukes?

How do you know they are mass murdering them?

That is pretty impressive though. Let's condemn the CCP when they do something bad and praise them when they do something good. No reason to act like a child about this.
There’s many betas out there but not too many that like to show it off. You are quite special in that sense

Did Iraq have nukes?

How do you know they are mass murdering them?
That's your angle? Forced labor camps for minorities is cool as long as they are only being used as slaves, and not murdered?

That's your angle? Forced labor camps for minorities is cool as long as they are only being used as slaves, and not murdered?

You compared them to Hitler so I assumed you were talking about death.

If that is true then yes that is evil but we have a history of getting things wrong so I prefer to see if there is more evidence. Do you have videos of people traveling there? I'd be interested.

So what exactly do you want answered that I haven't addressed already? I believe that countries that do wrong can also be praised when they get something right. USA has engaged in regime change war that if China was responsible for would be called out and you'd be hearing some of the worst comments imaginable on this forum . Yet despite all that I'm able to recognize that the world isn't black and white and the USA has done many good things as well. You came in here comparing China to Hitler because in your mind China is the modern day version of Nazi Germany despite actually doing research, visiting the country, learning about it, etc. I don't care if you dislike China but to act like they have done nothing good for their country when 95% of people support the actions of their government is just ignorant.
no.
we have a regime that has killed tens of millions of its own citizens, from Mao to now
we have a regime that locks up millions of Uighurs in concentration camps for reeducation and/or summary execution
that kills or disappears dissenters
that censors all means of communication for its own people
that ranks people like animals according to criteria designed by the party - do against what the party wants, you are miserable
that lies to the world about a virus they are responsible for spreading and as a consequence the entire world is locked down and possibly millions will die because of it

and your response to that is relativism - "hey, they do some good too!"
bullshit.
they have long reached the critical mass of evil from which you cannot judge them as anything else but that. evil.
so your response is either, at best, dumb and uninformed, or, at worst, enabling evil.

I don't care if you dislike China but to act like they have done nothing good for their country when 95% of people support the actions of their government is just ignorant.

95% of people agree on something.

That's amazing.

You generally only see that level of consensus of public opinion
in presidential elections of not quite democratic countries.

I'm sure this is different though.

95% of people agree on something.

That's amazing.

You generally only see that level of consensus of public opinion
in presidential elections of not quite democratic countries.

I'm sure this is different though.

People saw their lives dramatically improve in just a few decades. You don't think that has anything to do with it?

People saw their lives dramatically improve in just a few decades. You don't think that has anything to do with it?

I think there's an incredibly irony of you pulling out a number of 95% approval while calling other people ignorant.

Back