• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

WWE WrestleMania 38 Night Two Live Discussion

Who should go over in the main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are the rumors true about Lesnar injuring Reigns and fucking up the finish because he was pissed off he was to lose, after months of being told he was supposed to win?

Seeing Austin comeback started cringe, but he took some bumps and delivered some that made it respectable. Night two was sad seeing Vince step in there, I love the man for the memories he brought to my childhood but his posture made me feel bad for him. Vince’s match was truly cringe, but I respect his desire to be apart of his legacy one, last, time.

I just hope he’s got his life in perspective, the fact he’s gone kid friendly makes me hopeful.

So are the rumors true about Lesnar injuring Reigns and fucking up the finish because he was pissed off he was to lose, after months of being told he was supposed to win?
little-girl-meme.gif

Back