www.agar.io is digital crack

I've been number 1 a few times and my highest score was almost 8000.

I'm not the best, but this is my strategy: eat little pebbles until around 400, then use the space bar to eat smaller guys. I'll split once (to eat somebody), then float around or hide until my two halves join up again. Then I'll just keep repeating the lengthy process: split and eat somebody, stay safe until I unite the balls, then split and eat somebody again.

a friend got me onto this game. its pretty fun. ive been ranked 1 like twice and its been crazy, all without a properly functioning w key too :D

i like playing the team mode a little bit more sometimes when you have smart teammates.

how do people get those painted balls? i.e. mars, earth, poland etc.

Just use one of the names that comes with a skin and you'll get it.

I can usually get into the top 5 pretty easily. I play in the US East and go by "Student Loans", "Cancer", or "Your Mom".

The names are the best part lol.

What's the most offensive names you guys have come up with? I don't know if I want to post mine.

I play as Imperial Japan on the East Asian server, which has a lot of Koreans. /trollface

Here's the full list of special names:

2ch.hk, 4chan, 8ch, 9gag, argentina, australia, austria, ayy lmao, bait, bangladesh, belarus, belgium, bosnia, botswana, brazil, bulgaria, byzantium, cambodia, canada, chile, china, cia, confederate, croatia, denmark, doge, ea, earth, estonia, european union, facepunch, feminism, finland, france, french kingdom, german empire, germany, greece, hitler, hong kong, hungary, imperial japan, india, indiana, indonesia, iran, iraq, ireland, isis, italy, jamaica, japan, kc, latvia, lithuania, luxembourg, maldivas, mars, matriarchy, mexico, moon, nasa, nazi, netherlands, nigeria, north korea, norway, origin, pakistan, patriarchy, peru, piccolo, pokerface, poland, portugal, prodota, prussia, qing dynasty, quebec, reddit, romania, russia, sanik, satanist, scotland, sealand, sir, somalia, south korea, spain, stalin, steam, stussy, sweden, switzerland, taiwan, texas, thailand, tsarist russia, tumblr, turkey, ukraine, united kingdom, usa, ussr, vinesauce, wojak, yaranaika

Most of the country names are from reddit's Polandball comics.

I've been number 1 a few times and my highest score was almost 8000.

I'm not the best, but this is my strategy: eat little pebbles until around 400, then use the space bar to eat smaller guys. I'll split once (to eat somebody), then float around or hide until my two halves join up again. Then I'll just keep repeating the lengthy process: split and eat somebody, stay safe until I unite the balls, then split and eat somebody again.

Does "eating" other balls (sounds gay) completely useless when you get bigger? I do the split in half trick when I know I can wreck someone. I don't even use the w key.

I play as Imperial Japan on the East Asian server, which has a lot of Koreans. /trollface

Here's the full list of special names:

Most of the country names are from reddit's Polandball comics.

lulz @ Imperial Japan. I'd post my most offensive name here but I'd probably get banned.

the w key is best for firing the green spikes at big balls tryna eat you. its also good for escaping tight situations when you can pump up one of your balls thats about to be eaten by something that is only a little bigger, or to make your lagging ball smaller so it can escape.

ideally i try to search for balls 1/3 my size for splitting, but ill go less based on what i think my surroundings are like.

Sometimes, I like to stay small and troll the bigger balls by running around them, then pulling them into bigger balls I know I can escape with speed.

If you play teams, there's more strategy to spitting and splitting.

Just use one of the names that comes with a skin and you'll get it.

I can usually get into the top 5 pretty easily. I play in the US East and go by "Student Loans", "Cancer", or "Your Mom".

The names are the best part lol.

I've gone with "Don't Eat Me" and it never fucking works.

I was the largest I've ever been and got a bit over zealous chasing this one guy that I kept multiplying to catch this motherfucker. Turns out, I multiplied too many times and he turned around and ate me. Feels bad :-(

Sometimes, I like to stay small and troll the bigger balls by running around them, then pulling them into bigger balls I know I can escape with speed.

If you play teams, there's more strategy to spitting and splitting.

just feed ur large dudes and have him eat every1. hopefully hes not dumb. ive been on teams where we were winning (like over 60% control) and then the big dudes splits and gives up everything to the other teams with me looking shocked and dumbfounded

lmao, I press W to bait some poor suckerooni into eating that piece. Only to have me split to consume them.

Hitler Was Right is a good name for Sherdoggers.

How do you form teams?

friend some1 on SD & try to get in a game w) em. then continuously feed them until they get big

jk. under ffa choose teams

And then there was one.

The one true King

2n5dec.png

Well I'll be going as my username from now on so if you see me feed me!

friend some1 on SD & try to get in a game w) em. then continuously feed them until they get big

jk. under ffa choose teams
Haha, thanks I'll give it a shot. Trying to score high solo is fuckin tough.

By the way what's the best way to shoot the green things into someone else to split them open? I've been trying to press w at them but usually I just end up wasting a bunch of stuff. Some guys are really good at it.

First person to name themselves 'Davos', come find me, I'll give you my whole army.

Back