Television X-MEN '97 (First Official Trailer, post #292)

I personally didn't like they way he used his beams to propel himself, like I get it's a force beam, so that kinda makes sense, but then how does he stop himself from being propelled when he's using it to blast people? (Also how does he not snap his neck using this "recoil" feature?)

I personally didn't like they way he used his beams to propel himself, like I get it's a force beam, so that kinda makes sense, but then how does he stop himself from being propelled when he's using it to blast people? (Also how does he not snap his neck using this "recoil" feature?)
Well, you see, the thing is, uhhh.............yeah. I dunno either. <JerryWWF>

Your right but you can't get too deep with this stuff or none of it makes sense. Lets be real every time the hulk transforms we should be seeing his massive hog swinging across the screen as well but thankfully the writers have spared us that.

Your right but you can't get too deep with this stuff or none of it makes sense. Lets be real every time the hulk transforms we should be seeing his massive hog swinging across the screen as well but thankfully the writers have spared us that.
I remember a dude walking out of the Eric Bana/Ang Lee Hulk movie when his de-hulking ass was hanging out. He was dragging his two daughters who looked about 6 & 3, grumbling about how he didn't think they'd put that in a movie. PG-13 directed by the guy who did The Ice Storm?

I remember a dude walking out of the Eric Bana/Ang Lee Hulk movie when his de-hulking ass was hanging out. He was dragging his two daughters who looked about 6 & 3, grumbling about how he didn't think they'd put that in a movie. PG-13 directed by the guy who did The Ice Storm?
Also the same guy who directed Brokeback Mountain. <{1-17}>

happy that this series has been delivering so far & is putting all the negative nancy anti-woke culture warlords in their place. isn’t it nice when we can all get along & enjoy something in unity?

For those who are wanting a summary of the Magneto & Rogue relationship -

Skip to 3:00 for the point, rather than all the set-up.

I havent started ep 3, but how the FUCK is magneto able to touch her

Really? Cmon, that's just lazy. I was guessing he was just immune.

Takes away her black window kinda flaw.

Yeah, I didn't write it, and I'm not a fan as I'm the first one in this thread to mention my objections to it.

But that YouTube video provides the backstory from the comics, confirming the writer didn't make it up.

I havent started ep 3, but how the FUCK is magneto able to touch her
He can shield himself from her touch at the electro-magnetic level. I mean when you get down to it, that's what touch is right, electrons repelling, right?
I think it's canon too, I know in the Savage land when they were a couple they had lost their powers but in AoA they were a couple too right?

Does this show get better? I grew up in the '90s and enjoyed watching the original '90s version and I thought the first episode was generic as fuk. The dialogue between characters seems so dead to me and I'm not feeling the animation style

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back