Xbox One X Problems?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone else have problems where their Xbox One X? I have a Scorpio edition I got on release. I really like it when it's working fine, but it's working strange sometimes. For instance, I have Madden 17 and 18 and they both never load on my X. I have a slim (S) too I got a couple years ago in my bedroom and they load in a minute. On my X, you wait five minutes and nothing happens. Also, games like Forza Horizons 3 and Far Cry 5, which I just got, crash very often on my X. It sometimes takes like two or three times to just get them to load before they even play and they sometimes crash in game. On my S, they never crash when loading, and only ever once in a while do they crash while playing them.

My biggest thing, is that I was playing AC Origins on my X, and I think my X corrupted my saves and profile on that game. It never loads after I login ever. I emailed Microsoft and Ubisoft, but they can't find a fix. So, I created another profile and that worked for a couple tries and now that's corrupted and I can't play AC Origins at all. I really liked that game. It also doesn't play on my S since the profiles are corrupted now.

All my games are digital except for Horizons. They're on an external drive, but I deleted them and reinstalled to the X and had the same problems. I got rid of my profile, erased, and then set everything back up again and nothing has changed.

Anyone else have something similar? I will write Microsoft, but that process will take forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back