Y fronts and how you use them. Poll needed.

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
Y-fronts
ˈwʌɪfrʌnts/
noun
BRITISHtrademark
  1. men's or boys' underpants with a branching seam at the front in the shape of an upside-down Y.
I used to just pull the front down to take a piss, recently I've started to use the branching seam and now I feel like a big boy.

What say you sherdog, how do you get pee past your tighty whities and into the urinal?

Selfie for reference:

2005_White_Model_withBackground__69444.1385984148.500.750.jpg

When I'm carrying concealed I use the seam to take a piss. It's easier than taking off all my shit. Just unzip and piss.

I stopped wearing tighy whiteys when I hit puberty.

So about 6 months ago.

I usually just start pissing my pants as I'm trying to get my hand through the cock maze.

Who the fuck pulls to their pants down to take a piss! Are you still a teen..?

Evolution of taking a piss as a male..

1. Unzips pants and lowers front underwear to piss..

(Some pull their pants and underwear down to knees to piss, you fuckers are all weird imo)

2. As a young male just repeat step 1 without the pulling pants down thing.

3. As a grown and sophisticated gentleman. You only unzip your pants and pull your junk out between your underwear and open zipper. Piss and put back, zip up and your finish..

No need to unbuckle your belt and if you wear dress clothes or suits to work you know how awesome it is to not have to play with your belt and tuck back in your shirt every time you take a piss..

/Thread...

Who the fuck pulls to their pants down to take a piss! Are you still a teen..?

Evolution of taking a piss as a male..

3. As a grown and sophisticated gentleman. You only unzip your pants and pull your junk out between your underwear and open zipper. Piss and put back, zip up and your finish..

/Thread...
you missed the bit where you get your pubes tangled in said zipper,then straighten up rip out a handful of the pubes you trapped,and promptly piss yourself in pain.

you missed the bit where you get your pubes tangled in said zipper,then straighten up rip out a handful of the pubes you trapped,and promptly piss yourself in pain.

Who has pubes after being a teen?

That's your damn fault..

what the.. what do you have, a pube jungle down there?

and we've all seen what happens when you rush the putting away of the junk and zipping up quickly.

so you're saying you're n of these guys?

LOL I've done the pants down piss several times at bars goofing around. I've never done it between two dudes like that, but the reactions usually went one of three ways 1. Fear and Shock, 2. Laughter, or 3. It would almost start a fight. While most people thought it was hilarious nobody is going to swing on a guy with his pants down. Only a couple of guys tried to get tough about it and I just told them to relax as it was a joke.

Back