Y'all really have no clue who Michael Joseph Jackson was, do you?

Its crazy that so many people are willing to look past his raping of children

It's definitely a tough one, to be quite honest his music was that good. When I hear one of his songs there's always that conflict of damn this shit is good, but no I can't do it he liked to touch kids. It's a shame really, an entire catalog of classics that I can't enjoy.

One of my favorite clips, I watch it several times a year.

Wasn't Snoop Dogg an accessory to murder?
Do you know what not guilty means? And I think you just wanted to say something vaguely racist.

How can 44 million people be a "community"?
yes. not guilty people typically pay upwards of $200 million to families of kids they did not molest

This gif is pretty cool too, tribute to MJ

1382373179_ohio_state_marching_band__moonwalk__michael_jackson_tribute.gif

giphy.gif

I have moonwalked before, but the move below is unpossible. How is he moving forward on one leg while kicking the other leg backwards?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't Snoop Dogg an accessory to murder?
Do you know what not guilty means? And I think you just wanted to say something vaguely racist.

How can 44 million people be a "community"?

I doubt that dude is racist, im black and i know what he means, if you dont always side with a black person you are called a uncle tom or sell out sambo. Our community is fucked up, i had to grow up around a lot of paranoid blacks, i have relatives who hate the white man and are into afrocentrism. I still remember the oj simpson trial every black person i knew cheered when he was found not guilty, we tend to live through other famous blacks, its weird, its similar to how females defend other females but stab each other in the back. I am no tommy sotomayor or sell out, i try to help out blacks in my old area as much as possilble mainky the youth but its hard when they worship the media that pushes negative images of blacks by using rappers who can barely speak english their only language to me that is racism they only push blacks who present a negative stereotype thats how you dumb down a community now throw politics behind it and you control them with group think.

You also got paranoid pro black pushers calling themsleves leaders like sharpton and umar johnson they dont care they are making money off injustice or if blatant racism dies off they will create a situation so it doesnt, they wil be broke without racism to brainwash blacks. So they say things like that man is secretly racist, or he didnt put the change in your hand because he didnt want to touch your black hand and put it on the counter instead or those white liberals are snakes in the grass just use them but dont hold any heart for them etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back