Yan calls Sterling clown on Instagram and Sterling responds

Both are clowns. One for not knowing the rules (Or even worse, knowing them and still breaking them) and the other for pretending that he was sooo hurt that he could not continue.

One showed he has no IQ and the other showed he has no heart.

I mean how do you consider yourself a top fighter in MMA when you can't even follow the rules, or understand them.

I don't like Aljo, but it's definitely his victory and he should enjoy it, with the rematch forthcoming though.

Impossible to enjoy a “victory” like that knowing that you were getting outclassed and your opponent was going to win if he was not so stupid.

Most are just saying that they wouldn't flop around weeping and hard selling an injury if they were actually unable to continue due to a foul. Massive difference from what you're saying.
Thing is, they say that every time a fight gets stopped due to a foul.

Lmao at winning a ufc title laying on your ass and being proud of it ..... Rematch as soon as possible..... Doctors already said Aljo is fine ffs

Technically he did. Yan fucked up and gifted him the belt. Deal with it.
He did fuck up. But idk if a title should be allowed to exchange hands because of a DQ. Especially under the context that Aljo was I think objectively getting dominated.

Cmon we all knew him rolling on the floor, rolling his eyes, dropping the belt, crying was all for show. He was gonna wear that belt proudly 10 minutes after leaving the octagon.

Y’all are sick fucks , the fuck he just went through a training camp. Ima pose With the belt too. Everyone here thinks there a Gracie. He Finna get ppv points .

His only chance of winning was the route he took. He was done before the knee.

If he was fine and just acting as many people suggest, then he would have had five minutes to regain his cardio, 1 or even 2 point deduction, and he already had 2 rounds on one judge card. The first two rounds of that fight told us that when fresh, they're pretty much even. I would not be surprised if Aljo could eek out one more round after a five minute break. And again, if it was a two point deduction, Yan would be fucked or got a draw at best unless he finished aljo.

No, at that point Sterling was getting absolutely outclassed and you could see the frustration on his face.
This is why he decided not to continue, because he knew very very well that he was going to lose.

lol at statistically close. He was just spamming strikes that landed super soft. He was black jake shields

If he was fine and just acting as many people suggest, then he would have had five minutes to regain his cardio, 1 or even 2 point deduction, and he already had 2 rounds on one judge card. The first two rounds of that fight told us that when fresh, they're pretty much even. I would not be surprised if Aljo could eek out one more round after a five minute break. And again, if it was a two point deduction, Yan would be fucked or got a draw at best unless he finished aljo.
It’s not an automatic 5 minute break. The doctor makes the call and ref starts or calls the fight as soon as possible thereafter.

This is one example where statistics don’t tell the entire story. Yan clearly was in control. He was the more composed fighter, fresher and was landing better. At times he was taking down Sterling at will. I expected a more competitive fight and hopefully sterling doesn’t gas himself
Out so early in the rematch.

lol at statistically close. He was just spamming strikes that landed super soft. He was black jake shields

Those strikes from Sterling were some of the softest I’ve ever seen thrown in a UFC bout.

Sterling actually had some very good moments in the first round, even though Yan was never in trouble. But as soon as Yan started landing Sterling immediately froze and from there it was all Yan.

Sterling might be worst champion in history has everyone been dqed in champ fight before?

Vitor was a beast but he was also the worst champion. He tore Randy's eye with the lacing on his glove, which isn't technically a DQ but has to be a shittier way to win the championship.

Of course he got massacred in the rematch with Randy several months later, just like Sterling is likely going to be killed in the rematch with Yan.

Aljo can win the rematch.. he was super wasteful with his movement and was kinda spazzy.. gassed himself out. It was weirdto watch. if he comes out calmer he can win the rematch.

I rep Long Island and live around the Serra crew. Raging al and the boys I’m around them all. They are secretly embarrassed by sterling but are trying to be good teammates in congratulating him. But word around the gyms and streets is that sterling his parading around the streets with his belt and everyone is secretly ashamed of him. This won’t end well.

At face value, Sterling posing with the belt is a douche move. But it is brilliant financially, as it generates interest in the rematch for a manlet division that doesn’t usually sell — and he reaps the benefit in PPV points as the champ, even if most people want to see him lose.

Back