Yanomania 443: SUBLIME MASTER THIEF

For the final time: Is Shinsuke Nakamura over?

• Yes

• No

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm not a follower.

I don't really care one way or another, but I do find it odd that you keep posting about it. If you just didn't join in the crapping on JBL, that'd be one thing but the fact that you keep chiming in to almost-kinda-sorta defend him is strange.

On the other hand, the PWD, including you, is quick to shit on objectively good wrestlers for (a) being fat; (b) being small; (c) liking ska; (d) doing too many superkicks; (e) doing too many suplexes; (f) not selling enough; (g) selling too much; etc.; etc.; etc. So why draw the line at shitting on an objectively mediocre wrestler and objectively shitty announcer who appears to be an objectively lousy human being?

Didn't give McIntyre his original theme.....horse shit.

I don't really care one way or another, but I do find it odd that you keep posting about it. If you just didn't join in the crapping on JBL, that'd be one thing but the fact that you keep chiming in to almost-kinda-sorta defend him is strange.

On the other hand, the PWD, including you, is quick to shit on objectively good wrestlers for (a) being fat; (b) being small; (c) liking ska; (d) doing too many superkicks; (e) doing too many suplexes; (f) not selling enough; (g) selling too much; etc.; etc.; etc. So why draw the line at shitting on an objectively mediocre wrestler and objectively shitty announcer who appears to be an objectively lousy human being?
What objectively good wrestlers do I shit on?

That flap jack inverted Alabama Slammer whatever it was, was dope.

This Aleister Black...Is he supposed to be a neo nazi? lol

C9QO3FFUIAAci2b.jpg
KENTA looking all "shoulda been me"

Eva and Maryse planning sexy things with group of black guys. Naomi plans out her new entrance. Brie shows up on SD for baby making while Bryan trains. Dean trying to piss on the front lawn. Show off to a great start.

Maryse: It's like the weirdest thing trying to drive this car with no underwear on.
Eva: Like, the struggle, man.

Maryse is juice fasting. Eva and Maryse are now nude getting tortured. Eva is moaning and screaming as she is getting tortured, Maryse is having a giggle fit. This is the weirdest S&M thing I've seen in the past hour. Dean gets pizza over Renee making him dinner...THIS MAN! Renee does have the same favorite type of pizza as me (adds tally mark to Renee score). Neon Naomi debuts.

Maryse paying for all this photo equipment then it ended up being to much and they didn't use any of it. They red one pieces are something else. Maryse was so drained from her cut for the shoot that she had no energy for it.

Last edited:

Renee officially washed

Maryse managed to get ketchup on top of her head while eating a burger. Dean dressed as a used car salesman.

Naomi doing her entrance run through over and over with the all the other girls watching in the darkness is something.

NEXT WEEK is titled Group-Sext. Maryse sends out nudes. Lana has had it up to here with goofball Renee. Paige gets suspended. The biggest women's segment WWE has done (nearly 8 million views) with Eva's top falling off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back