Yanomania 443: SUBLIME MASTER THIEF

For the final time: Is Shinsuke Nakamura over?

• Yes

• No

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oilers laying the body on the Sharks.

I don't really care one way or another, but I do find it odd that you keep posting about it. If you just didn't join in the crapping on JBL, that'd be one thing but the fact that you keep chiming in to almost-kinda-sorta defend him is strange.

On the other hand, the PWD, including you, is quick to shit on objectively good wrestlers for (a) being fat; (b) being small; (c) liking ska; (d) doing too many superkicks; (e) doing too many suplexes; (f) not selling enough; (g) selling too much; etc.; etc.; etc. So why draw the line at shitting on an objectively mediocre wrestler and objectively shitty announcer who appears to be an objectively lousy human being?

And with that statement I feel the WWE should fire JBL if they were true to their anti bullying campaign. But they wont cause hes a Job 4 Lyfe guy! But if they did I expect Renee to gt the call up.

New NXT theme is fucking terrible. Its like a mix of HHH and Cena.

can't see how people can keep saying nak won't be able get over he is already over i don't think it die anytime soon

Meh Bayley is engaged. Time to hop on the Peyton Royce Bandwagon.

I don't really care one way or another, but I do find it odd that you keep posting about it. If you just didn't join in the crapping on JBL, that'd be one thing but the fact that you keep chiming in to almost-kinda-sorta defend him is strange.

On the other hand, the PWD, including you, is quick to shit on objectively good wrestlers for (a) being fat; (b) being small; (c) liking ska; (d) doing too many superkicks; (e) doing too many suplexes; (f) not selling enough; (g) selling too much; etc.; etc.; etc. So why draw the line at shitting on an objectively mediocre wrestler and objectively shitty announcer who appears to be an objectively lousy human being?
Consciously or not hes a follower of Nietzsche, believing in an ubermensch philosophy. Like most he doesn't understand that such a lifestyle is incompatible with existence in a livable environment, nor its implications on the society.

Imagine if push really came to shove and JBL (who has committed crimes) went full force and drugged Mauro, crucified him, raped his three day old baby in front of him, and ate his heart. Now whence is Renalo's problem that of the society, he clearly believes it to virtually be never. In fact though JBL is supported through management (he has been beat down by Joey Styles) he still sees him as the independent alpha to the beta "he needs his friends" Mauro. It seems to not even matter that JBL is engaging in homoeroticism, on some level he views that as the ultimate form of manliness.

Consciously or not hes a follower of Nietzsche, believing in an ubermensch philosophy. Like most he doesn't understand that such a lifestyle is incompatible with existence in a livable environment, nor its implications on the society.

Imagine if push really came to shove and JBL (who has committed crimes) went full force and drugged Mauro, crucified him, raped his three day old baby in front of him, and ate his heart. Now whence is Renalo's problem that of the society, he clearly believes it to virtually be never. In fact though JBL is supported through management (he has been beat down by Joey Styles) he still sees him as the independent alpha to the beta "he needs his friends" Mauro. It seems to not even matter that JBL is engaging in homoeroticism, on some level he views that as the ultimate form of manliness.

In other words JBL is a cunt!

This JBL/Mauro thing might as well be KO/Sami Zayne to me. No fucks given

Acting like Dean doesn't know how to suit up
tumblr_nuu9saJ8Gf1uq21k8o1_400.gif

And who would buy a suit at that surf shop looking place?

Maryse needs a better boob job. Those look terrible.

They rarely look good when you are losing weight, which was her story for the episode. Alexa's boobs looked like this when she was skinny...and black.
4dd1617e4c430.jpg

alexa-bliss-6.jpg

Acting like Dean doesn't know how to suit up
tumblr_nuu9saJ8Gf1uq21k8o1_400.gif

And who would buy a suit at that surf shop looking place?

Now that's a relationship that will last. When you both mock each other, those are the best relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back