ycm shadowboxing

YoungCashMoney

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Added a clip of me before surgery in there too, before my levels and all that were normal to compare the difference. Interesting how much mass I gained from simply getting my testosterone to a normal level.

Comment/critique what u think and enjoy. This is different than my bagwork vids because with shadowboxing I can work on getting a bounce going and staying on my toes. The bag I usually just sit down and dig.

Last edited:
Looking really fluid and loose man, nice job. I'm new to boxing so I can't give you any critique, so I'll admire for now ;).

How long have you been boxing for bro? You look like a deadly guy to fight.

Looking really fluid and loose man, nice job. I'm new to boxing so I can't give you any critique, so I'll admire for now ;).

How long have you been boxing for bro? You look like a deadly guy to fight.

Thanks, I have been boxing/practicing technique for almost 6 years now, about 12 months or so of active training with my coach, a lotta of the years I was dealing with an extreme illness so was unable to train with my coach and dedicate myself properly. Shadowboxing a few times a week never stopped tho at any point in the last 6 years except maybe my surgeries.

Did you gain mass without doing something extra or more?

I mean do you lift more or eat more now? Or are you training like before getting on testosterone?

Are those carnations in the background?
It's a bush to me

Did you gain mass without doing something extra or more?

I mean do you lift more or eat more now? Or are you training like before getting on testosterone?

I don't lift any weights, never have. I've always eaten around 4000 calories a day when training, even when I was little, but I would never gain weight. My metabolism was always super quick so no matter what or how much I ate, no weight gain.

Nothing has changed other than my training, I train better now and even when I was little was much stronger with testosterone in my body. To be specific, I'm not "on testosterone", I refused to do TRT because it has a zero tolerance rule in boxing. My testosterone naturally recovered a good amount after surgery, went from 47 to 500 or so. I still didn't feel right, I could still feel my body feeling a bit frail. Doc recommended I try this pill that stimulates my factory to make testosterone, which I've been on since then. My levels are around 850 now instead of 500

"on testosterone" might make ppl think I'm cheating or juicing lol

over the first 9 months after surgery my weight steadily rose from 115 to 140, then the next 3 months after being 140 I shot to 160, and decided I'm getting too big so I started watching my calorie intake and now sit around 147-148.

Opened my eyes up pretty good about physiques and muscles and all that.. I now truly believe it is mainly genetics. If ur genetics want u to be built like a middleweight, u will be. I gained 30lbs of muscle without touching a single weight and doing cardio exercises.

Ah i see. Yeah i was actual thinking you was taking real testosterone like on trt.

More respect to you then. Keep up the good work.

He is guy who went from being a kid to a grown ass man.

When is the next fight?

Looks a lot better than the bagwork vid, when you're shadowboxing you can really get into a good flow.

Your speed is so crazy dude. I know you've probably heard that a thousand times before (from me to), but it's the truth. Just don't fall in love with it, if you know what I mean. Oddly enough being gifted in certain areas can hold you back sometimes. Your rapid hooks btw is very RJJ esque, you don't often see guys able to do that.

It's cool to see how your style has changed over the last few years. From potshotting and countering to leading with high volume and being aggressive. How is it working out for you? Nice to see you attempt some more headmovement and your footwork looks pretty slick/fast when you make an effort and cut the angles. Previously it has seemed like you sometimes don't have your feet or base under you a little bit, and you could get out of balance going for the power shots, but it's not as noticeable here. You prefer to be in the center of the ring right? Maybe try being a little more deliberate with your footwork and slow it down when you practice walking someone down either way. Like taking angles on someone while moving forward too. With your talents I think being a little more methodical and working on the basics of your positioning, stance, base, headmovement, footwork and setups will give you the most. You have the pull counter down and your left hook is nasty.

Chin is a little high with your posture being hunched a little. I mean, different body types and all, but tuck that sucker down.

Hard to critique overall, we need some next level guys to do that.

He is guy who went from being a kid to a grown ass man.

When is the next fight?

Probably 2 months or so will be fight time, gotta look at tournament dates and locations

Looks a lot better than the bagwork vid, when you're shadowboxing you can really get into a good flow.

Your speed is so crazy dude. I know you've probably heard that a thousand times before (from me to), but it's the truth. Just don't fall in love with it, if you know what I mean. Oddly enough being gifted in certain areas can hold you back sometimes. Your rapid hooks btw is very RJJ esque, you don't often see guys able to do that.

It's cool to see how your style has changed over the last few years. From potshotting and countering to leading with high volume and being aggressive. How is it working out for you? Nice to see you attempt some more headmovement and your footwork looks pretty slick/fast when you make an effort and cut the angles. Previously it has seemed like you sometimes don't have your feet or base under you a little bit, and you could get out of balance going for the power shots, but it's not as noticeable here. You prefer to be in the center of the ring right? Maybe try being a little more deliberate with your footwork and slow it down when you practice walking someone down either way. Like taking angles on someone while moving forward too. With your talents I think being a little more methodical and working on the basics of your positioning, stance, base, headmovement, footwork and setups will give you the most. You have the pull counter down and your left hook is nasty.

Chin is a little high with your posture being hunched a little. I mean, different body types and all, but tuck that sucker down.

Hard to critique overall, we need some next level guys to do that.

Thank you, it is working great for me, giving guys that look can freeze them up so they don't even want to do anything anymore, just run around and survive. My style has changed a ton because of the complaints of not letting my hands go, a realization of my talent that I felt I needed to "abuse" more, and of course annoyance and anger over the roadblocks the past few years. I no longer wanted to just win & look pretty doing it with boxing skills, I wanted to get in there and cause damage, get guys out of there. Doing that I began neglecting my defense, so now I'm back on trying to box behind the jab and keep my defense sharp with my intentions being to cause hell for my opponent.

if I can keep my activity up to over 100 punches a round, it will be very difficult to survive yet alone win rounds. Only way to do that is to train that.

I notice the same thing with my chin, it's very uncomfortable for me to put it any lower but I'm gonna work on tucking it more esp when letting combinations go, cuz if they are in combination range then I am also in combination range and don't want to get caught and dropped or something.

My speed is something that stemed from a deep delusional belief within myself that I was blessed with something others are not (before I ever boxed). I for some reason believed I was destined to be a great boxer and that I had the fastest hands in the world. I used to punch water bottles in class rooms and slap box my friends trying to do it as fast as I could. My dad boxed amateur and has been a long time fan of the sport, I used to always tell him I was a natural, I'm god gifted like Floyd, take me to the gym I'll make us millions (my mom would never let me box). My dad would always tell me "if you went to the boxing gym "mr natural" a girl who has been training will whoop ur ass with that kind of technique" (id be shadowboxing a lot imitating the shoulder roll, horribly I imagine). Once Floyd Sr., worked with me a bit, it was like a dream come true. My delusions were real for that moment "He's a natural!! this boys a natural! he as quick as lil Floyd!", changed my life. I strongly believe it is because I believed I was quick, that I'm quick.

The most ridiculous thing someone has ever said to me though, was when I got done sparring/training for the day, there was this old boxing head who was in the gym who I didn't recognize. Must have been a tourist visiting the MBC. He walked up to me afterward and said "you need to throw your hook a lot more, I mean a LOT more. You have the smoothest left hook I've seen since Sugar Ray Robinson. I'm serious since Sugar Ray Robinson!" the statement was ridiculous it was hard to even take the compliment lol, sugar ray Robinson? I was a kid with almost no experience, a name like that can't even be reasonably measured against me to the slightest degree. If my dreams come true and I do make it big in boxing, maybe that guy will watch the tv as some announcer says something special about the hook and he'll be like "I told that guy 10 years ago!! I knew it!!" Lmao, who knows.

If the name sugar ray Robinson ever gets thrown in the same sentence as mine in a good light, from an actual boxing commentator, you could just kill me then. I'd be ready to go after that lol, no more I'd need to accomplish.

It's a bush to me

I don't lift any weights, never have. I've always eaten around 4000 calories a day when training, even when I was little, but I would never gain weight. My metabolism was always super quick so no matter what or how much I ate, no weight gain.

Nothing has changed other than my training, I train better now and even when I was little was much stronger with testosterone in my body. To be specific, I'm not "on testosterone", I refused to do TRT because it has a zero tolerance rule in boxing. My testosterone naturally recovered a good amount after surgery, went from 47 to 500 or so. I still didn't feel right, I could still feel my body feeling a bit frail. Doc recommended I try this pill that stimulates my factory to make testosterone, which I've been on since then. My levels are around 850 now instead of 500

"on testosterone" might make ppl think I'm cheating or juicing lol

over the first 9 months after surgery my weight steadily rose from 115 to 140, then the next 3 months after being 140 I shot to 160, and decided I'm getting too big so I started watching my calorie intake and now sit around 147-148.

Opened my eyes up pretty good about physiques and muscles and all that.. I now truly believe it is mainly genetics. If ur genetics want u to be built like a middleweight, u will be. I gained 30lbs of muscle without touching a single weight and doing cardio exercises.
What pill?

Probably 2 months or so will be fight time, gotta look at tournament dates and locations

Thank you, it is working great for me, giving guys that look can freeze them up so they don't even want to do anything anymore, just run around and survive. My style has changed a ton because of the complaints of not letting my hands go, a realization of my talent that I felt I needed to "abuse" more, and of course annoyance and anger over the roadblocks the past few years. I no longer wanted to just win & look pretty doing it with boxing skills, I wanted to get in there and cause damage, get guys out of there. Doing that I began neglecting my defense, so now I'm back on trying to box behind the jab and keep my defense sharp with my intentions being to cause hell for my opponent.

if I can keep my activity up to over 100 punches a round, it will be very difficult to survive yet alone win rounds. Only way to do that is to train that.

I notice the same thing with my chin, it's very uncomfortable for me to put it any lower but I'm gonna work on tucking it more esp when letting combinations go, cuz if they are in combination range then I am also in combination range and don't want to get caught and dropped or something.

My speed is something that stemed from a deep delusional belief within myself that I was blessed with something others are not (before I ever boxed). I for some reason believed I was destined to be a great boxer and that I had the fastest hands in the world. I used to punch water bottles in class rooms and slap box my friends trying to do it as fast as I could. My dad boxed amateur and has been a long time fan of the sport, I used to always tell him I was a natural, I'm god gifted like Floyd, take me to the gym I'll make us millions (my mom would never let me box). My dad would always tell me "if you went to the boxing gym "mr natural" a girl who has been training will whoop ur ass with that kind of technique" (id be shadowboxing a lot imitating the shoulder roll, horribly I imagine). Once Floyd Sr., worked with me a bit, it was like a dream come true. My delusions were real for that moment "He's a natural!! this boys a natural! he as quick as lil Floyd!", changed my life. I strongly believe it is because I believed I was quick, that I'm quick.

The most ridiculous thing someone has ever said to me though, was when I got done sparring/training for the day, there was this old boxing head who was in the gym who I didn't recognize. Must have been a tourist visiting the MBC. He walked up to me afterward and said "you need to throw your hook a lot more, I mean a LOT more. You have the smoothest left hook I've seen since Sugar Ray Robinson. I'm serious since Sugar Ray Robinson!" the statement was ridiculous it was hard to even take the compliment lol, sugar ray Robinson? I was a kid with almost no experience, a name like that can't even be reasonably measured against me to the slightest degree. If my dreams come true and I do make it big in boxing, maybe that guy will watch the tv as some announcer says something special about the hook and he'll be like "I told that guy 10 years ago!! I knew it!!" Lmao, who knows.

If the name sugar ray Robinson ever gets thrown in the same sentence as mine in a good light, from an actual boxing commentator, you could just kill me then. I'd be ready to go after that lol, no more I'd need to accomplish.
i am a big believer that we are what we think we are. your fast because you think your fast, wilder is the best in the world because he truly believes it. i think that parker has far better boxing than wilder but he doesn't have the same infallible sense of self belief, and may never go as far as wilder despite actually having superior skills.

What pill?
Clomiphene citrate its a fertility medication

i am a big believer that we are what we think we are. your fast because you think your fast, wilder is the best in the world because he truly believes it. i think that parker has far better boxing than wilder but he doesn't have the same infallible sense of self belief, and may never go as far as wilder despite actually having superior skills.

Yep I believe it is possible to will things into existence.

Clomiphene is absolutely on the banned substance list for USA Boxing...

Clomiphene is absolutely on the banned substance list for USA Boxing...
It is, but with a TUE it is not. TRT is almost impossible to get a TUE for and the process is difficult, but thats not the only reason why I opted out of that route.

Really , I could get a TUE for TRT because I have one of the extremely rare things that will allow a TUE via WADA for it, a 1 in 9 million brain tumor with obvious real documentation of my surgery and all that. I just didn't feel like dealing with having the talent I do, plus the word TRT. People would say I am the way I am 100% because of that. Also, theres fertility issues with TRT. I plan on being a father one day.

But the biggest reason is : my clomid medication, I only take 2x a week now & plan on getting off of it completely very soon. I don't like the idea of medicine in my body with side effects and all that, and my test was in the normal range after my surgery, albeit on the lower end. I'm hoping my test stays at the normal level once I am off my medication completely through gods will

It’s incredibly rare that USADA gives out TUE for SERMS, but not as rare as a 1 in 9 million brain tumor.

I stand corrected, good on you and congrats on your recovery.

That's awesome! Yeah there's no doubt that mindset influences speed. Mindset, training style and obviously genetics. Without thought first, there is no real goal or action, but at the same time I'm on the fence about willing things into existence. Just as you said before, you've realised how much genetics matter in muscle building and so does other things. That doesn't mean that you cannot change things and optimise for yourself though. The mind is a powerful tool that directly effects your autonomic nervous system, hormones, immune system, brain, CNS, muscles and neurological system. When talking about speed in particular, most people concentrate on certain speed-strength protocols to improve, and while that can help with some aspects, there are other factors. I've been wanting to write and in depth article about the physiology of cues, motivation, thought and will's impact on brain oscillations and therefor speed and how you can train that. I remember reading very interesting studies about how various circumstances, including yelling, arousal increase and certain motivational factors increased voluntary motor unit requitment and even contractile velocity. When I get around to it at some point I might ask you about your own experience and practical implication.

Anyway, it's cool to hear how you went from a dream to something tangible! SRR man, that's some compliment! The downside is that it's easy to let it get to your head, do you know what I mean? Like, you still have to work hard, still have to improve the basics, still have to be built up and so on. Cart before the horse and all.

Back