Ycm update

Get your shit together man. Seek out people you trust in a way that you know that they want the genuine best for you.

Or

Move to a new place where nobody know you. Restart a new life.

I want to the best. But you wont find the help you need on sherdog.

Come on man. Use the fighter inside you, to do the best for you.

FCU
Get your shit together man. Seek out people you trust in a way that you know that they want the genuine best for you.

Or

Move to a new place where nobody know you. Restart a new life.

I want to the best. But you wont find the help you need on sherdog.

Come on man. Use the fighter inside you, to do the best for you.
I am working on the first one by returning to the place I had nothing but love and that's las Vegas people who know me and wish to genuinely help me and keep me sharp. I self sabotaged myself but removing and distancing myself from the people that could stop my descent into chaos but I wasn't rooting for myself in the proper way either so I didn't want it to be stopped. Sooner or later I die and it all doesn't matter was my mindset and I'm in too deep I don't want to live a life where my mom was compromised so early, so I have made a ton of damage to my life to seal my fate, or so I thought. Now I'm 6 months 100% sober and got to see who I really am naturally - and now I remember who I am. I'm a fucking monster at continuing to try and be a winner in the game of life. I'm basically narcissistic with my self confidence but I truly believe if it's possible, I can do it. If I can't it wasn't possible anyway. To get out of the shit (and stay out of the shit.. I need to prove that still to myself and everyone else) is something 99% of people that fall this deep will never achieve. I'm winning right now and the trajectory is good and when I'm alive and healthy with love around me whilst being 100% self sustaining without stepping over people/breaking laws/moral laws to do it, I'm a world champion at life and no one will be able to convince me otherwise. That can be me making my championship dreams come true at this point.

You might also need a therapist lol
Just did 6 months of Mexican therapy with a side of torture with a counselor and psychologist and all. It's not really a joking matter, this is real life for me. I need to just be patient and focused and away from crime and everything will work out. Boxing is not something I can take seriously as a career anymore but I can always hit the gym and do what I love to do. I can still be a champ tho but beating all odds and just making sure I'm alive and not in jail so the bar is set very low

I just gotta maintain that. I post these updates in case anyone thinks I'm dead or for the people that have read about things coming up and what's happening with it. Idk if I posted it earlier but my stepdad is being taken to trial by the department of justice to be tried for the crimes relating to my mother and her getting justice will bring me a lot of peace

Just did 6 months of Mexican therapy with a side of torture with a counselor and psychologist and all. It's not really a joking matter, this is real life for me. I need to just be patient and focused and away from crime and everything will work out. Boxing is not something I can take seriously as a career anymore but I can always hit the gym and do what I love to do. I can still be a champ tho but beating all odds and just making sure I'm alive and not in jail so the bar is set very low

I just gotta maintain that. I post these updates in case anyone thinks I'm dead or for the people that have read about things coming up and what's happening with it. Idk if I posted it earlier but my stepdad is being taken to trial by the department of justice to be tried for the crimes relating to my mother and her getting justice will bring me a lot of peace
did you beat your girl before or after “Mexican torture therapy”?

did you beat your girl before or after “Mexican torture therapy”?
Before, years ago 2 months after my mom died I threw a punch at her. Didnt know it could ever happen but realizing it could made it impossible for me to do that again. It involved cheating and I am very passionate about loyalty and trust.. there's no excuse but that was a recipe to make it possible when I thought it was impossible. Now I remove myself from the situation and am hyper aware of it so it can never happen.

Hey dude, I used to break into cars and do drugs in my Dickies and Cortez. Removing myself from the people I used to hang around with was step 1, step 2 was moving away from the city I grew up in and everyone knew me in. If you can't leave Vegas, that's fine but watch who you hang with. Career criminal is a choice you make until your eventually in too deep to do anything else, climbing ranks in that lifestyle is something someone does because they want to, they want to be there and climb those ranks, just like you have to want to be in that ring. Next ask yourself what you want to be? If the answer is gangster then continue to do drugs and run with druggies criminals. You want to be a boxer run with boxers. You want to get educated and make a good living and life for yourself and future wife and children, get a education, learn a trade, drive trucks, or join the military. Military may be out of the option depending on your crimes. I think it would be a good place for you though. Free place to live, free food, free healthcare, they pay you, and you learn a job skill. If you have nowhere to live the simple fact they house you is good enough, the others are just bonus. You'd also get the discipline, authority, and help it seems you need. As well as new friends that are doing something with their lives.

I hope your working on something for yourself other than boxing. The chances of boxing playing out well as a career path are very low.

I am sorry for the loss of your mother and I can understand how something like this can drive a person into severe depression, suicide, drugs, etc. I have had my own severe struggles with losing a loved one.

Good luck

Hey dude, I used to break into cars and do drugs in my Dickies and Cortez. Removing myself from the people I used to hang around with was step 1, step 2 was moving away from the city I grew up in and everyone knew me in. If you can't leave Vegas, that's fine but watch who you hang with. Career criminal is a choice you make until your eventually in too deep to do anything else, climbing ranks in that lifestyle is something someone does because they want to, they want to be there and climb those ranks, just like you have to want to be in that ring. Next ask yourself what you want to be? If the answer is gangster then continue to do drugs and run with druggies criminals. You want to be a boxer run with boxers. You want to get educated and make a good living and life for yourself and future wife and children, get a education, learn a trade, drive trucks, or join the military. Military may be out of the option depending on your crimes. I think it would be a good place for you though. Free place to live, free food, free healthcare, they pay you, and you learn a job skill. If you have nowhere to live the simple fact they house you is good enough, the others are just bonus. You'd also get the discipline, authority, and help it seems you need. As well as new friends that are doing something with their lives.

I hope your working on something for yourself other than boxing. The chances of boxing playing out well as a career path are very low.

I am sorry for the loss of your mother and I can understand how something like this can drive a person into severe depression, suicide, drugs, etc. I have had my own severe struggles with losing a loved one.

Good luck
the kids pushing 30 with multiple hand surgeries and injuries. I think the boxing ship has sailed.

Military might be good choice, especially if guy doesn't have $.
However here it is 100% big NO for him. They will not accept him.

Boxing too IMHO isn't option in this case.
Ok, ofc with hands damaged is possible to get license...
While biggest shit for him is that he had brain surgery. After this to dream about pro fights I don't think that is smart choice.

I think you might be burdened with borderline personality disorder, or perhaps some other similar unpleasant shit. I recommend you look it up and see if the symptoms ring a bell at all. I'm not a doctor though.

I think you might be burdened with borderline personality disorder, or perhaps some other similar unpleasant shit. I recommend you look it up and see if the symptoms ring a bell at all. I'm not a doctor though.
I thought so too because of my all in or all out mentality, I'm either dedicated on top of my shit or I'm fucking up and not giving a fuck about anything. My psych does not think I have it . I got diagnosed with Anti Social Personality Disorder though.

BPD could make sense

BPD could make sense
The large mood swings could be Bi Polar. Big leap in this conclusion on this little of information so forgive me. I am not a psychologist. However hard to say if "top of my shit" is manic and "not giving a fuck" is depressive. Big indicator if you have big swings in mood and behavior that come and go and are triggered by certain things like a very stressful situation or lack of sleep. I have the disease but drugs help me manage it well. Before treatment, did almost wreck our lives due to quitting high level jobs for no reason when depressive and giving money and expensive things away when manic. Many have this disease and function at a high level. Some do not even know it. He needs to see a good psychologist. I am probably wrong but thought I would throw it out there for thought. Acting on unprofessional advice especially on mental health is dangerous.

I thought so too because of my all in or all out mentality, I'm either dedicated on top of my shit or I'm fucking up and not giving a fuck about anything. My psych does not think I have it . I got diagnosed with Anti Social Personality Disorder though.
Maybe learn some trade?
About boxing : forget this career, military too the same.

Last edited:
Back