Social 'Ye is cancelled

Keep a record of every company and every talking head blu blu who's up in arms about the rapper, those are the things that need to be avoided... The rats and roaches expose themselves...

Oh the Democrat Reich and their Nazi base is a sight to see. Hitler would be proud of Biden and his reincarnation. If you dare have a mind of your own and speak to unapproved media personalities or don’t follow approved narratives you are canceled. For now it’s canceled, but their path is only getting started. Next step for disobeying lord Biden’s commands and narratives will be jail time. Shortly after that history will fully repeat itself.

Fuck Addidas and the liberal cuck corporations that worship their Democrat Reich masters for fear of retribution.

No respect for people selling out their race for attention.
Being conceited that he is, he is obviously saying this to stay relevant in the media

This week alone:
-Wears a "White Lives Matter" shirt.
-Interviews with Tucker Calrson
-Says hes a big fan of Bunker Boy
-Openly calls Lizzo unhealthy and fat
-Blames "media" for most of the so called "problems"

On White Lives Matter

On Bunker Boy

On Lizzo

I don't come into the War Room that much but it seems to me you probably sell out your race for attention on a daily basis.

This week alone:
-Wears a "White Lives Matter" shirt.
-Interviews with Tucker Calrson
-Says hes a big fan of Bunker Boy
-Openly calls Lizzo unhealthy and fat
-Blames "media" for most of the so called "problems"
]
So which one of these was so bad that even a news article is necessary? God damn what the Dem’s deep state corruption and propaganda arm are capable of. Their base of sheep Yuri bots are so far gone and demoralized not much hope left.

With shit like this getting you canceled, it’s a matter of time before simply asking a question in public against the Democrat Reich will lead to bank seizures.

Colin Kapernick a born rich kid in white suburbia disgraces the anthem and our troops that have died for this nation. He wears socks depicting cops as pigs and puts lives at danger by slandering all cops. This lands him a monster Nike contract.

meanwhile Ye wears a white lives matter shirt (as a born poor black man) who achieved the American Dream to signify the racism in the very foundation of BLM and he is canceled.

Last edited:
Western Europeans not only accept accept but even promote the idea of going extinct.

Media and society successfully ostracise people for saying that white lives matter. You should be entirely free to display pride in your identity. Every other social group is actively encouraged to do so.

I believe that Kanye is going to build quite a lot of popularity and his clothing brand is strong enough where Adidas is actually shooting themselves in the foot.
Western culture is diseased and toxic. I do believe that the word demonic is an apt descriptor. It promotes ideas and lifestyles that lead to sickness and destruction for both individuals and society on the whole.

Western Europeans not only accept accept but even promote the idea of going extinct.

Media and society successfully ostracise people for saying that white lives matter. You should be entirely free to display pride in your identity. Every other social group is actively encouraged to do so.

I believe that Kanye is going to build quite a lot of popularity and his clothing brand is strong enough where Adidas is actually shooting themselves in the foot.
Western culture is diseased and toxic. I do believe that the word demonic is an apt descriptor. It promotes ideas and lifestyles that lead to sickness and destruction for both individuals and society on the whole.
Nihilistic consumerism mixed with a death cult mentality. Human dignity, life, and meaningful relationships are all immediately disposable in the pursuit of cheap materialism.

You don't need to have religious leanings to take pause and consider many of these practices demonic.

pic of queen b

OIP.D7ZwjqmgpXnQ4hlmD2AcBgHaIg

nah queen B def has blue hair

No respect for people selling out their race for attention.

Stick to your usual bullshit low-calorie cry-for-attention schtick, lower-creature -animal.

And for the remaining time that's been allotted to that all-season clown car existence you've been shat into, remember your place in this world.

And fucking stay there.

be very careful how you define the motive of a black man expressing his viewpoint about his race. His is a lived experience your inbred, scat stained tick-ridden no soul-having Neanderthal ass can only relate to through the filter of your everliving impotence.

Some of you champion poo-devils on the left have gotten real comfortable telling black people how we're are suppose to act, to vote, and what to say. You've already colonized women, but you ain't gonna colonize me or any other black or African man with your fuckshit.

The thing is you ideological goofies ain't God and we ain't the JK. Rowling you can bully into compliance.

What you are is cordwood. Don't think you won't chopped get and stacked if you want to cosplay Massa, lower-creature-animal

Stick to your usual bullshit low-calorie cry-for-attention schtick, lower-creature -animal.

And for the remaining time that's been allotted to that all-season clown car existence you've been shat into, remember your place in this world.

And fucking stay there.

be very careful how you define the motive of a black man expressing his viewpoint about his race. His is a lived experience your inbred, scat stained tick-ridden no soul-having Neanderthal ass can only relate to through the filter of your everliving impotence.

Some of you champion poo-devils on the left have gotten real comfortable telling black people how we're are suppose to act, to vote, and what to say. You've already colonized women, but you ain't gonna colonize me or any other black or African man with your fuckshit.

The thing is you ideological goofies ain't God and we ain't the JK. Rowling you can bully into compliance.

What you are is cordwood. Don't think you won't chopped get and stacked if you want to cosplay Massa, lower-creature-animal
My goodness, that's a surprisingly corrosive message. It almost reads as if Queen B actually managed to get under your skin. :eek:

lol what a fucking dumbass

The actual dumbass is the troll who hasn't had pussy since pussy had him but has dedicated his life to being an internet goo-boi.

How the fuck can a lower-creature-animal like you even think to gatekeep our melanin? If I wore that shirt and you meet me face to sternum irl I can guarantee you wouldn't say a word. Fast-twitch muscles and a faster-twitch mind means that I'm definitely making you put the lotion in the basket.

This is the modern left that can't police the worst and most disgusting predilections of their skeet-slathered ideologues. Instead they try to police others.

I hope and pray that this November the dems get fucking necklaced at the polls.

My goodness, that's a surprisingly corrosive message. It almost reads as if Queen B actually managed to get under your skin. :eek:

That's the thing, it's my skin. And the game he's playing in terms of dictating how people like me should live in that skin is the same game Richard Spencer and a portion of the left on sherdog excel at.

And so: Fight fire with napalm.

Kanye jumped the shark years ago. His only hope now is to be even more outrageous to attract media attention. You would think making good music again would do that enough, but he can’t even do that. He is looking for the cheap clicks.

Why is it only the chosen few who are allowed to cash in on vapid bumper sticker slogans?

BLM should be an open source grift.

Back