Crime "You are a disgrace": German MP calls out Trudeau to his face during intense speech

"You are a disgrace": German MP calls out Trudeau to his face during intense speech

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau got an earful from a German Member of EU Parliament on Wednesday.

After speaking with European parliamentarians during his two-day official visit to Brussels, the floor was given to German MP Christine Anderson who called out the Canadian prime minister, saying he should not be able to speak in European Parliament.

Anderson says she took the opportunity to give Trudeau an “appropriate welcome,” calling it “short, concise” and “hitting the bull’s eye.”

“Based on article 195, I would like to point out that it would have been appropriate for Mr. Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, to address this house, according to article 144,” she began. “An article, which was specifically designed to debate the violations of human rights, democracy, and the rule of law which is clearly the case with Mr. Trudreau.”

Anderson accused Trudeau of openly admiring the Chinese basic dictatorship and called out the prime minister for trampling on “fundamental rights by persecuting and criminalizing his own citizens as terrorists just because they dare to stand up to his perverted concept of democracy.”

She ended her speech by telling Trudeau he is a “disgrace for any democracy. Please spare us your presence.”

Croatian MP Mislav Kolakusic also called out Trudeau for violating the civil rights of Canadians who participated in the “Freedom Convoy” protests. During his own blistering speech to fellow EU Parliamentarians, Kolakusic told Trudeau his actions in enacting the Emergencies Act was “dictatorship of the worst kind.”

Trudeau sat and listened as Kolakusic informed the prime minister that many Europeans watched as he “trampled women with horses,” and blocked “the bank accounts of single parents.”

Romanian MEP Christian Terhes also refused to attend Trudeau’s speech to the other EU Members.

During his European stay, Trudeau will also attend meetings of G7 and NATO leaders concerning the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/justin-trudeau-german-mp-chrstine-anderson

They didn't criticize him for Canada supporting the Saudi and UAE bombing of Yemen. Guess the Germans didn't want to be reminded they too are supporting Saudi and UAE.

She fucked him up! Wow! That was spot on!

Trudeau lost all of his credibility on human rights and democracy. We knew he was a total Authoritarian piece of shit, but he proved it to the world over a topic he could have easily punted on with no issues.

that trucker protest wouldnt have lasted damn near a month if they would have just called up some ukranian farmers and gave them some tractors.

<[analyzed}>

Alright brother, you killed it in the Meme Thread with the tractors... I think you now have full ownership of this topic. The rest of us need to come to you when discussing tractors and Ukrainians.

<[analyzed}>

Alright brother, you killed it in the Meme Thread with the tractors... I think you now have full ownership of this topic. The rest of us need to come to you when discussing tractors and Ukrainians.

i guess i can try. it aint much, but its honest work!

i used to have to drive a tractor around at my job so i know a few things about them. also my great grandpa migrated from ukraine and farming was all he knew.

not saying i'm the guy for the job though. but this shit about ukrainian farmers and their tractors fucking up russia's day is pretty fucking awesome to me. they are doing gods work. glory to ukraine!

Last edited:
Imagine all the moderate conservatives in America decided to leave the Republican party, and only the most hardcore racist skinheads in the southern states remains to hold the banner, and you get something similar to the modern AfD.

Regretfully I withdraw that "Pelosi Wood."

"You are a disgrace": German MP calls out Trudeau to his face during intense speech

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau got an earful from a German Member of EU Parliament on Wednesday.

After speaking with European parliamentarians during his two-day official visit to Brussels, the floor was given to German MP Christine Anderson who called out the Canadian prime minister, saying he should not be able to speak in European Parliament.

Anderson says she took the opportunity to give Trudeau an “appropriate welcome,” calling it “short, concise” and “hitting the bull’s eye.”

“Based on article 195, I would like to point out that it would have been appropriate for Mr. Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, to address this house, according to article 144,” she began. “An article, which was specifically designed to debate the violations of human rights, democracy, and the rule of law which is clearly the case with Mr. Trudreau.”

Anderson accused Trudeau of openly admiring the Chinese basic dictatorship and called out the prime minister for trampling on “fundamental rights by persecuting and criminalizing his own citizens as terrorists just because they dare to stand up to his perverted concept of democracy.”

She ended her speech by telling Trudeau he is a “disgrace for any democracy. Please spare us your presence.”

Croatian MP Mislav Kolakusic also called out Trudeau for violating the civil rights of Canadians who participated in the “Freedom Convoy” protests. During his own blistering speech to fellow EU Parliamentarians, Kolakusic told Trudeau his actions in enacting the Emergencies Act was “dictatorship of the worst kind.”

Trudeau sat and listened as Kolakusic informed the prime minister that many Europeans watched as he “trampled women with horses,” and blocked “the bank accounts of single parents.”

Romanian MEP Christian Terhes also refused to attend Trudeau’s speech to the other EU Members.

During his European stay, Trudeau will also attend meetings of G7 and NATO leaders concerning the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/justin-trudeau-german-mp-chrstine-anderson

<{anton}>

Lol TDS. Jt and the libs will remain in power for some time, unlike this loser and her gang of irrelevant wannabe goose steppers. He has created a political dynasty. Cry more bitch, there will never be right wing populists leading Canada or Germany.

God bless the Coronavirus and the unmasking of China that followed. No matter how persuasive or true Donald Trump was on his attacks on China, nothing could be done to convince the left until they became openly hostile. Europe possibly being the worst offenders of this, especially Germany.

The problem is that international politicians condemning Trudeau won't get rid of him. The scumbag has survived scandal after scandal, screw up after screw up and embarrassment after embarrassment, but Eastern Canadians keep voting him in and I don't see that changing. It will be the same shit next election where Trudeau will still be PM after Eastern Canada votes him back in.

Last edited:
The problem is that international politicians condemning Trudeau won't get rid of him. The scumbag has survived scandal after scandal, screw up after screw up and embarrassment after embarrassment, but Eastern Canadians keep voting him in and I don't see that changing. It will be the same shit next election where Trudeau will still be PM after Eastern Canada votes him back in.
Saw some thing on Reddit where 3/10 Canadians say they would never vote conservative.

With that level of ideological inflexibility, it’s no wonder. I’ve always been on the right, started off closer to the center though, and even I voted for Obama and Hillary.

This will actually make him more popular here when these irrelevant right wing goofs call him out. Keep it coming. This is a good thing that people like this call him out. Watch trudeaus approval rate increase over the next few months.

why can’t they get rid of him
Because people are fucking stupid and they believe just about anything they hear if repeated enough times.

Pathetic that foreign nationals see Trudeau for what he is while our own citizens opt to vote for a clown with the most ethic violations in Canadian history who's a proven duplicitous cunt without our best interest at heart, or a backbone.

Worse yet, some myopic dumb clowns cheered for the enactment of the emergency act because it was aimed at peaceful protesters they don't like. As if that precedent won't come back to bite them in the ass. Imagine the leader of a country calling one third of your population, people you've known for years, racist, misogynistic and basically evil. And you believing the talking heads instead of your own eyes or experiences.

Get this; I'm a dumb plumber but I'm literally more qualified to take on leadership roles than this clown. I've had legit jobs. I've taken more than a few leadership and communication courses. And most importantly I've actually been in leadership roles where conflict resolution, listening skills, compromise, de-escalation and creating a cohesive team in the pursuit of accomplishing goals were vital. What's this dumb cunt have on his resume besides his name?

Fuck me. This guy just sets me off. Yet people vote for him. I'm at a loss.

Back