You are a sadistic matchmaker working for the UFC. What fights do you book?

jon jones vs sean omally
ngannou vs Aljamain sterling
Blades vs Connor
Jiri vs Volkanaski
Ciryl gane vs Figueredo

<{cuts}><{cuts}><{cuts}>

None of the matches you propose involves fighters in the same weight class.

Ronda Rousey VS Amanda Nunes... just a year after Ronda got KOd by Holly and went on Ellen admitting that she was suicidal... and couldn't even talk about MMA or take part in media at that point.

I'll give her a hug, and say that it's ok... and say that social media is horrible... all while booking her to fight anyways, and promote her strongly without even mentioning Nunes much, so I can milk that cash cow one last fucking time even though she's going through an obvious mental breakdown.

Then I'll give her a hug again after the fight, regardless, and tell her I'll induct her into the hall of fame soon after so that she genuinely believes that I care about her... even though I'm booking her to take another beating just months after she admitted that her last fight made her not want to live anymore.

Not to mention, it was me overhyping her and telling media that she can beat men, or would beat Mayweather in a street fight that were key elements in making people root against her and pray for her downfall in her first place.

Eliminate all of the men's divisions and only keep the women on the roster. I would just punish the fans.

No fun allowed.

Emmett vs Korean Zombie.

Joe B vs Figgy for the belt best out of 5.

Vicente Luque vs Nick Diaz
Justin Gaethje vs Tony Feguson with Yamasaki as the ref

Paddy vs Khamzat
Luke Rockhold vs Jiri
Ian Garry vs Khamzat
Ngannou vs Arlovski phone booth lethwei
Tony Ferguson vs BJ Penn TLC match

Back