You Bought a Lottery Ticket huh? but Did You Vote?

{<jordan}

Poor guy thinks a politician is going to make his life stop sucking. I don't vote or buy lottery tickets and the most I've ever hoped for in an election is that the person who will get off my ass the most wins, except of course for the school election in napoleon dynamite, in which case if you vote for pedro, all your wildest dreams will come true.
giphy.gif

My life does not really get better or worse based on who is in power. Winning a big jackpot would def not suck!

My life does not really get better or worse based on who is in power. Winning a big jackpot would def not suck!

This isnt necessarily directed towards you, but sometimes it's not about you or me dude. I know as a middle class white guy I won't be affected as much as others based on who's in power, but people who are less fortunate definitely will be. I feel like that should mean something today. But that's just me.

This isnt necessarily directed towards you, but sometimes it's not about you or me dude. I know as a middle class white guy I won't be affected as much as others based on who's in power, but people who are less fortunate definitely will be. I feel like that should mean something today. But that's just me.
Good point, but at the end of the day every politician is looking out for themselves first. I lost faith in the system a long time ago.

i did not keep up with the local politics enough to know there was any kind of vote happening in BC today

think if I voted it would be ill-informed and thus worse than actually voting for whoever had the easiest to pronounce name

Back