• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know what I worked out yesterday?

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm a licensed Private Investigator. It's part of the security qualification I passed.
Not planning on doing anything with it, most PI work is sat in a car doing naff all, but still not terrible considering I didn't know I had it.

So you know where to come if you need some dirt uncovered.

I'm a licensed Private Investigator. It's part of the security qualification I passed.
Not planning on doing anything with it, most PI work is sat in a car doing naff all, but still not terrible considering I didn't know I had it.

Congrats

Now make a TV Show, Fingercuffs PI

It's cool. I'm a licensed platinum member at Sherdogs. I see you're too.

Which of the two accomplishments has been the hardest to achieve in your opinion?

The title sounds more exciting than the job itself, ngl

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool. I'm a licensed platinum member at Sherdogs. I see you're too.

Which of the two accomplishments has been the hardest to achieve in your opinion?
I didn't really achieve this one, it came packaged with the security officer thingy. Which I'm not using either really.
I am going to do a concealed carry license though.

Congrats!

I think that you should tail @Red Beard on Thursdays. I suspect that he is meeting with shady characters to celebrate FCF eve.

Already sent the treatment to Tom Selleck for approval. Not trading my 13 year old Mini in for a Ferrari just yet though.
Nice, keep the Mini for better fuel economy, and your sunglasses can have a moustache hanging from them.

:eek:

Congratulations. I've always felt that would be super cool just to find out stuff. Or just sit in car drinking lots of coffee monitoring conversations or whatnot.

tumblr_pe8hn2r4Fh1wzvt9qo1_540.gif

Back