• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know what I worked out yesterday?

That's tough. Depends on the climate
My license only exists in CA and decided yesterday I'm staying in CA so all good there.

My friend just called me and ripped the shit out of me being a clumsy ass and me having a firearm being a terrible idea though so I'll think on with that :D

At what point does being a peeping Tom become being a private investigator then becoming gathering compro-mat?

A college friend is a retired cop turned PI. He charges $300 and provides you with evidence your spouse is cheating. He has a waiting list. I feel that is some bad ass Karma, but he had ED even in college so I don’t think he is worried.

@fingercuffs, we need a recipe thread not a doxxing thread. Im running out of ideas and inspiration for cookin'. Used to see my dreams through a foggy pyrex, now I just cook to live.

Congratulations detective.

@fingercuffs, we need a recipe thread not a doxxing thread. Im running out of ideas and inspiration for cookin'. Used to see my dreams through a foggy pyrex, now I just cook to live.

Congratulations detective.
That read just like Lucifer Morningstar.

You got an idea for something food recipe wise, let's face it I'm here quite a bit, I'll suggest a recipe for you.

I'm a licensed Private Investigator. It's part of the security qualification I passed.
Not planning on doing anything with it, most PI work is sat in a car doing naff all, but still not terrible considering I didn't know I had it.

So you know where to come if you need some dirt uncovered.
I bang the wives of our clients with open windows and you take the pics, solving one case at day we will do youtuber money in 6 months
<mma4>

I worked out my Pelvic muscles this weekend if you know what I mean.

That read just like Lucifer Morningstar.

You got an idea for something food recipe wise, let's face it I'm here quite a bit, I'll suggest a recipe for you.

Kind of curious why there isnt a pinned fine home dining thread? No one better to do the honours than you imo.

Back