You know what I worked out yesterday?

I'm a licensed Private Investigator. It's part of the security qualification I passed.
Not planning on doing anything with it, most PI work is sat in a car doing naff all, but still not terrible considering I didn't know I had it.

So you know where to come if you need some dirt uncovered.

haha, the first answers that came to my mind were: 1) vagina 2) sphincter.

I'm a licensed Private Investigator. It's part of the security qualification I passed.
Not planning on doing anything with it, most PI work is sat in a car doing naff all, but still not terrible considering I didn't know I had it.

What are the steps involved to become a PI, do you need to have experience in law enforcement?

What are the steps involved to become a PI, do you need to have experience in law enforcement?
It came as part of my security pass. In other countries I don't think you even need to be licensed. Apart from @dc007 getting me drunk, @Seeahtik's criminal past and @Aegon Spengler making me tea I'm not sure it's going to serve much purpose. But it's something to add to the CV I guess.

You could stalk your ex without any consequence. Say it's for a client then walk away.

If its solving crimes based on watching TV shows, i have experience in the CSI's in Vegas, Miami and New York, some NCIS skills in LA, and New Orleans.

You could stalk your ex without any consequence. Say it's for a client then walk away.
Done with that, I did look up my first a couple of months ago just out of interest though being I hadn't seen him since I was 15ish and one of our friends was talking to me on Facebook. We ain't friends though, I was just nosey.

If its solving crimes based on watching TV shows, i have experience in the CSI's in Vegas, Miami and New York, some NCIS skills in LA, and New Orleans.
The chick who was in the original CSI? Walked past her at Reading Festival years ago. Hardly a claim to fame, just funny seeing her with us great unwashed.

The chick who was in the original CSI? Walked past her at Reading Festival years ago. Hardly a claim to fame, just funny seeing her with us great unwashed.
Marg Helgenburg? I know thats not spelt right but couldnt be bothered to check.

Can you spy on me and see if I notice?
I maintain that I'm so observant of my surroundings that a PI wouldn't be able to follow me.

I want my wife to hire one without telling me and I call her out on it.

Marg Helgenburg? I know thats not spelt right but couldnt be bothered to check.
That's her. The same day walked past Liam Gallager and Jim Kerr's ex.

I liked CSI. The (was it a double?) episode with the guy who was buried alive was pretty traumatic though.

Can you spy on me and see if I notice?
I maintain that I'm so observant of my surroundings that a PI wouldn't be able to follow me.

I want my wife to hire one without telling me and I call her out on it.
I've actually been followed by GCHQ before, husband used to do a lot of work for them IT project wise and being I lived with him they tailed me for a week or so. Couldn't tell it was them whatsoever.
What makes you think I'm not spying on you now?

It came as part of my security pass. In other countries I don't think you even need to be licensed. Apart from @dc007 getting me drunk, @Seeahtik's criminal past and @Aegon Spengler making me tea I'm not sure it's going to serve much purpose. But it's something to add to the CV I guess.

We’re gonna build a detective empire, one cup of tea at a time.

I prefer coffee

We’re gonna build a detective empire, one cup of tea at a time.

I prefer coffee
Tough. I can't do coffee caffeine very well, you want a PI who's running up and down the walls like a chinchilla strung out on coffee or a reasonably sane PI?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back