• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

you know what? screw the planet

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm sick of this "recycle reuse conserve" bullshit i had to hear since I was a kid. I keep my shit clean, but If I wanna toss a smoke out of the car when I have no ashtray I'm gonna do it.

If I wanna use spray on my self for smell or to keep my hair back Im gonna do it. What has the planet ever done for me?

My divorce
small stature
tone deaf
almost legally blind
can't rap

all of these things would be avoided if not for the earth. fuck you earth. eat my litter.

What has the planet ever done for me?

small stature

I'm a manlet too. You know maybe I should start plotting the destruction of the earth and mankind?

I'm a manlet too. You know maybe I should start plotting the destruction of the earth and mankind?

Im with you. the earth makes us small and then creates gravity.

Oh thank's earth, I can do a lay-up. bullshit

small stature

tenor.gif

Hitler did nothing wrong btw.

The Earth didn't care when you cared, & she still doesn't care now that you don't care.

5590b515251718342e80b53d_td-corruption.gif

You hit my car with a filthy flaming butt and i get to pass you and hurl a handful of pennies at you..deal?

You fuck the earth and the earth fucks you back.

Why do you think there's so many hurricanes and earthquakes

It's only a matter of time before the hurricanes team up with the earthquakes

Hurriquakes

Omg this bed is comfortable

You fuck the earth and the earth fucks you back.

Why do you think there's so many hurricanes and earthquakes

It's only a matter of time before the hurricanes team up with the earthquakes

Hurriquakes

Omg this bed is comfortable

tornadoes and aids

tornaidoes

You're right, Fuck you Earth! Mother nature can eat a fat dick and the environment can kiss my ass!

I know your pain TS, I can't rap either. It's hard out here for an internet pimp.

You're right, Fuck you Earth! Mother nature can eat a fat dick and the environment can kiss my ass!

I know your pain TS, I can't rap either. It's hard out here for an internet pimp.

word :oops:

I'm sick of this "recycle reuse conserve" bullshit i had to hear since I was a kid. I keep my shit clean, but If I wanna toss a smoke out of the car when I have no ashtray I'm gonna do it.

If I wanna use spray on my self for smell or to keep my hair back Im gonna do it. What has the planet ever done for me?

My divorce
small stature
tone deaf
almost legally blind
can't rap

all of these things would be avoided if not for the earth. fuck you earth. eat my litter.

Agreed.

Manlets should be culled

Look at the rage ITT

They want to destroy the earth because they're short. Destroy the earth. Because they're short.

Do the world a favor and Sterilize all manlets

Manlets should be culled

Look at the rage ITT

They want to destroy the earth because they're short. Destroy the earth. Because they're short.

Do the world a favor and Sterilize all manlets

Nice try,
Earth

Back