• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

you know what? screw the planet

Too bad about the rapping part. It's such an integral part of society.

I'm sick of this "recycle reuse conserve" bullshit i had to hear since I was a kid. I keep my shit clean, but If I wanna toss a smoke out of the car when I have no ashtray I'm gonna do it.

If I wanna use spray on my self for smell or to keep my hair back Im gonna do it. What has the planet ever done for me?

My divorce
small stature
tone deaf
almost legally blind
can't rap

all of these things would be avoided if not for the earth. fuck you earth. eat my litter.
I8DVhp3.png

I've dug a tiny hole in my lawn.

"Oh, so Mother Nature needs a favor?! Well maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts and floods and poison monkeys! Nature started the fight for survival, and now she wants to quit because she’s losing. Well I say, hard cheese"

I'm sick of this "recycle reuse conserve" bullshit i had to hear since I was a kid. I keep my shit clean, but If I wanna toss a smoke out of the car when I have no ashtray I'm gonna do it.

If I wanna use spray on my self for smell or to keep my hair back Im gonna do it. What has the planet ever done for me?

My divorce
small stature
tone deaf
almost legally blind
can't rap

all of these things would be avoided if not for the earth. fuck you earth. eat my litter.
The planet gave you a place to screw. Do it good and do it hard

What would happen if everybody starts throwing garbage out the window and nobody cleans it up? It'll be like any third world country

F4459274-09A9-4577-A78A-64CC495CF57C_w1023_r1_s.jpg
0D44EE99C5F5C52A8FF4C7304BB26A85.jpg
image.jpg
townships-1.jpg

Is this where you want to live?
Depends, what's the rent like in them tents?

Fun fact: this thread caused the California fires. Thanks a lot TS

Back