YOU LAUGH, YOU LOSE - the joke edition

Arthur Morgan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
There is a YOU LAUGH, YOU LOSE in multimedia thread but that is with videos and pics so i thought a joke version in mayberry would be nice! It can be anykind of joke. Dirty sutupid whatever.

Ill start.

What do you get when u put a pickle in a female deer's ass?

A dill-doe!!

What do you call a gay monster?

A Monsteer.

What happens when a monster and a queer mate?

Monsteer is born.

How many times do you have to tickle a squid to make it laugh?

Tentacles.

this works better with pictures.

A Black guy, a White guy, a Mexican guy and a Chinese guy walk into a bar. At the end of the bar, there's a beautiful red headed woman drinking by herself.

The Black guy says, "Yo check dis out. This bitch be mine, cuz." He walks over to the lady and says, "yo my name Jamall. What be yo name, bitch?" The lady looked horrified and looked the other direction. The black guy was humiliated. He walked out of the bar in defeat, head hung low.

The White guy stands up and says, "that dude didn't have any skills. Watch this." He stands up and starts walking over to the beautiful lady." Seeing in the corner of her eye that the white guy was approaching her, she looked up and sighed. The white guy saw that she wasn't interested. Head hung low...the white guy walked out of the bar.

The Mexican's turn. He said, "those fools don't know shit about ladies. Watch me in action and maybe you'll learn a thing or two from a true playa." He stands up and approaches the girl. He says, "Hey there, chiquita. Me llamo pancho, what's your name?" The lady just looked down her glass, sipping the straw, ignoring the Mexican guy. The Mexican's face turned red, he starts sobbing and walked out the door.

The Chinese guy is the only one left, with a clear smug look on his face. He got up, taking his time, checking his swagger..on his way to the beautiful red head. The girl looks at him. He looks at her and says, "Examination of the two northern hemisphere passes, where the DMSP satellite definitely crosses the theta bar, shows large flows and a large gradient in the flow associated with the theta bar. These gradients in the flow correspond to regions in the particle spectrum data where there are high energy ions and moderate to high energy electrons which form "inverted V" signatures. These gradients also correspond to local minima in the electrostatic potential signature. Using these three criteria (high energy ions, "inverted V" signatures in the electron spectra, local minimum in the potential) to identify the location of the theta bar in the southern hemisphere shows the theta aurora does exist there, but with much smaller flows and a correspondingly smaller local minima in the electrostatic potential." Then the girl called the cops and had them all arrested.

This black dude at work started telling me a joke in the elevator. He said "there's a mexican, an asian, a black dude and a white dude at the top of a mountain. The mexican yells 'this is for suffering of my people!' and jumps off the nearby cliff. Then the white dude says..."

I interrupted him and told him there's no way that's the next one.

True story.

what's the difference between a porcupine and somebody who drives a BMW?

with a porcupine, the pricks on the outside.

Three guys go to a ski resort.

The lady at the counter tells them they only have 1 room available, but it's just for one night so they relent and accept the room.

They get to the room and realize there is only 1 bed and 3 of them, it's a big bed though and eventually they agree to just share it, the night was already shitty anyway.

The men go to sleep.

The next morning the men wake up around the same time, the guy on the left is very happy.

Left guy - "Wow, I had the most awesome dream lastnight. I had a dream that some chick was giving me a handjob!"

The guy on the right is shocked and claims he too had the same dream.

Finally, the guy in the middle says "That's weird, I had a dream I was skiing."

A Black guy, a White guy, a Mexican guy and a Chinese guy walk into a bar. At the end of the bar, there's a beautiful red headed woman drinking by herself.

The Black guy says, "Yo check dis out. This bitch be mine, cuz." He walks over to the lady and says, "yo my name Jamall. What be yo name, bitch?" The lady looked horrified and looked the other direction. The black guy was humiliated. He walked out of the bar in defeat, head hung low.

The White guy stands up and says, "that dude didn't have any skills. Watch this." He stands up and starts walking over to the beautiful lady." Seeing in the corner of her eye that the white guy was approaching her, she looked up and sighed. The white guy saw that she wasn't interested. Head hung low...the white guy walked out of the bar.

The Mexican's turn. He said, "those fools don't know shit about ladies. Watch me in action and maybe you'll learn a thing or two from a true playa." He stands up and approaches the girl. He says, "Hey there, chiquita. Me llamo pancho, what's your name?" The lady just looked down her glass, sipping the straw, ignoring the Mexican guy. The Mexican's face turned red, he starts sobbing and walked out the door.

The Chinese guy is the only one left, with a clear smug look on his face. He got up, taking his time, checking his swagger..on his way to the beautiful red head. The girl looks at him. He looks at her and says, "Examination of the two northern hemisphere passes, where the DMSP satellite definitely crosses the theta bar, shows large flows and a large gradient in the flow associated with the theta bar. These gradients in the flow correspond to regions in the particle spectrum data where there are high energy ions and moderate to high energy electrons which form "inverted V" signatures. These gradients also correspond to local minima in the electrostatic potential signature. Using these three criteria (high energy ions, "inverted V" signatures in the electron spectra, local minimum in the potential) to identify the location of the theta bar in the southern hemisphere shows the theta aurora does exist there, but with much smaller flows and a correspondingly smaller local minima in the electrostatic potential." Then the girl called the cops and had them all arrested.

Haha, that was an unexpected ending.

How many police officers does it take to break a egg

None, it fell down the stairs

Last edited:
Three guys go to a ski resort.

The lady at the counter tells them they only have 1 room available, but it's just for one night so they relent and accept the room.

They get to the room and realize there is only 1 bed and 3 of them, it's a big bed though and eventually they agree to just share it, the night was already shitty anyway.

The men go to sleep.

The next morning the men wake up around the same time, the guy on the left is very happy.

Left guy - "Wow, I had the most awesome dream lastnight. I had a dream that some chick was giving me a handjob!"

The guy on the right is shocked and claims he too had the same dream.

Finally, the guy in the middle says "That's weird, I had a dream I was skiing."

Lmao!

What's the difference between Courtney Love and a hockey team?

A hockey team showers after three periods.

What does does Snoop Dog use to wash his car?

His hoes.

I an saw this joke in one of these threads like a year ago and always use it:

A man walks into a bar...

he's an alcoholic and it's destroying his family.

Three mice are in a bar on the rough side of town. Trying to act hard, the first mouse downs a shot of tequilla and looks over at the second mouse and says, " hey, you know those mouse traps? Well I set them off on purpose and then do 10 reps on that shit."

The second mouse looks back unimpressed and responds, " oh yeah, well I cut up rat poison and sprinkle that shit in my coffee for extra kick."

Both mice turn to third mouse and say, " what about you mouse?"

The third mouse pounds the last of his beer and then slams the glass on the table and gets up and says, "man, I ain't got time for this shit. I gotta get home and bang the cat."

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, why were they arrested?

Back