• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You live on an isle , dominos or McDonald’s ?

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If you happen to live alone on an isle but there is a perk , you can have a fast food restaurant on that same isle for the rest of your life , would you take a domino’s , McDonald’s or another fast food ?

Waba grill if I’m trying to survive. In n out(goat) it I just yolo/dgaf it

I’ll take the wendys/Tim Hortons mix we have here. Neither are my fave but I’ll take the extra variety.

If you happen to live alone on an isle but there is a perk , you can have a fast food restaurant on that same isle for the rest of your life , would you take a domino’s , McDonald’s or another fast food ?
McDonald's over Domino's due to variety, I guess.

I'd do something like Moe's. You can change lots of things up with the ingredients. From somewhat healthy, to total shit.

Domino's. Pizza is the best.

The only thing throwing me off is the salads and other random things like that.

If there was an option for a third if go with that.

Can I get a taqueria instead?

YES!!

I know it's across the bay from you but if you're ever in Palo Alto check out my friends on El Camino.

elgrunelesse-1.JPG

On a scale of out of shape to morbidly obese, how fat are you? You make daily threads about junk food

Back