• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You live on an isle , dominos or McDonald’s ?

I'd trade in McDonald's for Wendys, Burger King, or Sonic. I wouldn't want to be stuck eating pizza the rest of my life and that would get old after the first 3 days. Just give me a wal mart and we'll call it a day.

thre s a few of us onh theis acount i cant spek for al of us bvut i think u just said somegning nice so ty
giphy.gif

(theres a handful of us on here too)

No. It's been a while since I lived in SF and when I did it was in Jackson Square (Embarcadero area) which is the opposite side of Lake Merced. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that area.

@IIIIIIII might have a suggestion.

hey @therealdope, thanks for thinking of me. yeah, that area doesn't have much going on. it's the very southwest corner of the city, and you're pretty much in daly city at that point. i would honestly just go to stonestown galleria, if you're looking for food. you'll have to drive up 19th to the inner sunset for some good places to eat. but i also don't know that part of the city that well, so you may find some hidden gems around.

McDonalds. Just make sure the ice cream machine is working, damn it!!!

I live on an island and the only fast food place there is a Dairy Queen. Haven't been to the DQ myself but it is a popular busy place.

I am going with The Cheesecake Factory due to variety and quality.

You can order takeout which is fast enough for me.

Back