You suddenly realize you have the ability to freeze time at will. What do you do?

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think...

First of all I would try to keep it secret and go about my daily life like nothing is any different but slowly practice my skills, doing stupid things like trolling people in creative ways and going into peoples houses ..

Eventually I'd slowly amass wealth as anybody else would do.. and use that money to go on trips and explore the world,, maybe party hardy.

Then after a while people would start to notice something is up with me so when it comes to a point where I can no longer hide it, I would use my ability to take over the fucking world. Amass tremendous wealth and hire people to build myself a super fortress of some kind and hire an army and try to get millions of followers.. any sign of danger and I could just freeze time, take out the threat and invoke fear upon those who wish to oppose me.

Of course there would always be the chance that somebody would try assassinating a super tyrant that could freeze time - but I'm sure I would think of many ways to avoid that situation. Maybe even get some sort of pope-mobile type thing and if I sense something wrong I could always just freeze time...

Of course I'd also exploit my powers to be a dirty rotten pervert as well.

What would you do?

Become evil.. have sex with whomever, rob banks, etc

And I would try mastering my ability to gain control over turning it ON-OFF-ON-OFF at a frantic rate so I could see cool shit like this right in front of my eyes:

Thought of something cool..

Attend live UFC events and realistically alter fighters positions ever so slighty as to rig matches, and make champions out of the least likely fighters. Adjust their opponents chin so my guy gets a sick KO every time

TS, how would you amass wealth with this power? Robbing people/banks?

Amass great wealth and spend the rest of my life living however i wanted.

Kill everyone in the world except 100 or so of the hottest chicks......then repopulate

I'd be feelin' a lot of butts that's for sure.

Back