You suddenly realize you have the ability to freeze time at will. What do you do?

dc7406a2cc2887d090a8717ec9145f36d5ee1357f099f794688b9d4ab53c1f1d.jpg

Sniff girls feet while they sleep

do Quicksilver stuff without all the running.

I would probably spend a good amount of time at high end restaurants replacing peoples meals with random objects. For example, thtat beautiful bone in ribeye would be swapped out for a dead squirrel, or maybe that swordfish steak will be my most recent shit. Of course, most of my unearthly powers would be spent on obtaining money, lots and lots of money.

Sabotage all around the world to create chaos, only to manipulate it to bring up a new age, somebody has to do it

Well since I wouldn't have to worry about money anymore I'd probably use it to troll the shit out of people.

Wait for boss to call a staff meeting, freeze time, stick a mini carrot in his ass, unfreeze time and watch it all unfold while keeping a straight face.

Shit like that amuses me.

sbtb-i.png

This guy probably did all kinds of fucked up perverted shit behind the scenes.

Play some video games and take a nap before work.

Maybe start hitting the gym again with a full hour to cool down and stretch.

I'd be super happy.

I'd actually start studying, because now I'll be able to learn everything.

I'd also go into MMA since I could matrix the shit out of everyone.

Have the absolute, most well thought out comebacks in any situation.

Smh at all the selfish answers.

I would change the world. Acquire all the secret CIA Intel on everything. Walk Africa and the middle east and kill each warlord making life miserable for hundreds of millions of people.

I would spend years and years in frozen time fixing the world basically. Also help myself to a large sum of money for my efforts.

You know how sometimes you are talking shit with your friends and then like 6 hours later you think of the perfect comeback? Yeah, basically that.

the jerk store called and they're running out of you

Back