You think Amazon is pushing you to get Prime by delaying shipping?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't have Amazon Prime and it seems like they take around 5 or so days to finally ship an item after you order it. Whenever they do ship it, I get it the next day.
I'm thinking they're doing this on purpose so you'll join Amazon Prime.

I dunno, I’ve always had Prime.

Seems like a very Amazonian thing to do though

Duh. Why would they send ur shit right away when theres people paying more to get their stuff faster.

I'm about to quit Prime. I used to order a lot of shit off their, but lately I've come to terms with most of it being low grade trash and them hoping you won't return/complain. Not worth my time and haven't watched a single minute of "Prime Video"

I don't have Amazon Prime and it seems like they take around 5 or so days to finally ship an item after you order it. Whenever they do ship it, I get it the next day.
I'm thinking they're doing this on purpose so you'll join Amazon Prime.
after I cancelled amazon prime they started doing this I have a package that is 3 days late it took 8 days to ship it.

I'm about to quit Prime. I used to order a lot of shit off their, but lately I've come to terms with most of it being low grade trash and them hoping you won't return/complain. Not worth my time and haven't watched a single minute of "Prime Video"
I cancelled my prime because hulu had a lot of prime shows they cross over. the only show I will miss from amazon is jack ryan. between hulu and netflix I didn't need amazon prime.

I cancelled my prime because hulu had a lot of prime shows they cross over. the only show I will miss from amazon is jack ryan. between hulu and netflix I didn't need amazon prime.
Jack Ryan looks annoying AF and they advertised it so much.

I seldom use amazon. I like Hayneedle and jet and Walmart

You should look up the other movies and TV.. 'prime video' was pretty shit although I'd already seen it years ago..

What?!?!

Adjust your tinfoil hat bud.

Next, you'll start a thread stating that Apple insures that their iPhones start to lag just before their new model hits shelves.

Prime is like 9 bucks a month ....... u get music, tv shows, and free delivery in 2 days stop being fucking cheap.

I received a package in 18 hours the other day, and I don’t have prime.

You don’t stay competitive by downgrading your service.

Yes.

It takes quite a while to even get the message saying it shipped, then it takes at least a few days before tracking shows it was even actually picked up and starting moving. A lot of times I got the impression the package was just sitting somewhere for days instead of being on the move.

I'm guessing yours came from a nearby hub that had the product in stock.

I once ordered something from Best Buy and learned it shipped from a Best Buy store not far on the same island. I would have preferred it came from the big mainland warehouse assuming they had more variety there.

What?!?!

Adjust your tinfoil hat bud.

Next, you'll start a thread stating that Apple insures that their iPhones start to lag just before their new model hits shelves.
Last night via iPad Apple News, I read an article saying iPhones can track your every movement, travel time, stop duration, and keep a history log. When I went to Settings, Privacy, Location Services, Significant Locations, turns out mine was turned off since I keep Location Services off, but you can turn it off and keep Location Services on.

Damn, the fastest I've ever got a package out here on the east coast is like 2 days. And that was in the halcyon days in the beginning of Prime, before streaming.

It's still borderline worth it for me but I definitely don't get shipping any quicker than I used to pre-Prime era.

You're looking at it the wrong way. They don't specifically go out of their way to make YOUR shit take longer. They go specifically out of their way to make Prime members shit move faster.

Well they for damn sure ain't as fast as they used to be (for non prime).

Prime is like 9 bucks a month ....... u get music, tv shows, and free delivery in 2 days stop being fucking cheap.
When you already pay for netflix and cable and spotify it seems pretty useless, especially when their CEO is a dildo and they have horrible labor practices.

Back