You think Amazon is pushing you to get Prime by delaying shipping?

XEwUaka.jpg

When I was a kid it was 4 to 6 weeks for
shipping.

When I was a kid it was 4 to 6 weeks for
shipping.
LOL
I remember when it was 6-8 week to get a catalog, so then you could order something and wait another 4-6 weeks. People are so fucking spoiled today. Myself included.

It's not even about the cost of Prime or how long it takes to ship without it.

For me having Prime, I just bought way too much stuff on impulse. Like, paying for the service, $12 a month or whatever is. Is nothing. But then you feel like you have this service you need to be using it. If you arent using it, its throwing money away. So you end up buying way too much frivolous shit.

Now that I don't have it I only buy what I need. And in super rare cases I need something fast, just pay for faster shipping that one time and because im not paying $12 a month on prime, i'm still saving money if I pay for faster shipping those rare times it's needed.

It seems like when you order via Prime, they move their ass fast to ship it.

When you order without Prime, they'll ship it when they fooking feel like it.

Sure they do. It's in their interest to have you as a Prime member because you are more likely to buy. So they will prioritize you if you are signed up.

Seems like they even have USPS working Sundays to deliver for them.

Amazon is going towards 1 day or same day shipping for prime members very soon. We have had it for a few years in Seattle, and its pretty cool getting it the same day, for no extra fee.

Prime is like 9 bucks a month ....... u get music, tv shows, and free delivery in 2 days stop being fucking cheap.
Its the only service i dont even think about cancelling when the bill comes

About half the things I order now I can get same day delivery if I order early enough. The Amazon prime Mercedes delivery van is at my house probably twice a week.

i have prime and feel its worth it. i use prime music almost daily, watch prime video often, and use prime reading every so often. also started using prime now, the whole foods delivery service, and love it. also buy stuff on amazon once a month or so

I don't have Amazon Prime and it seems like they take around 5 or so days to finally ship an item after you order it. Whenever they do ship it, I get it the next day.
I'm thinking they're doing this on purpose so you'll join Amazon Prime.
If you think it’s a legit problem file a complaint with your state trade bureau or the FTC.

I don't have Amazon Prime and it seems like they take around 5 or so days to finally ship an item after you order it. Whenever they do ship it, I get it the next day.
I'm thinking they're doing this on purpose so you'll join Amazon Prime.

I agree. Starting to annoy the heck out of me.

Amazon is going towards 1 day or same day shipping for prime members very soon. We have had it for a few years in Seattle, and its pretty cool getting it the same day, for no extra fee.

Yes, this went over well with the market and stocks like Target and Walmart took a hit on this news.

It’s silly not to pay $10 a month or whatever it is to get almost anything you can think of delivered in a day or two...

Absolutely they do. I actually just cancelled Prime last month. I ordered some Senkos shortly after and they took FOREEVVVERRR to get here. Fuck you Bezos.

i ordered a bunch of items last sunday, every one was delivered by saturday using the non-Prime "free shipping" option.
doesn't seem to me that they're delaying shipping due to me not having Prime.

Just get Amazon Prime like the rest of us, you broke son of a bitch.

95% of what I order on Amazon arrives within 3 days no matter what.

Fuck Prime.

Back