You think you had a bad V-Day?

Drenalin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My pregnant girlfriend left me 3 weeks ago. We decided to have kids together & she dumped me 9 weeks into being pregnant with twins. She told me she's unhappy & she wants to be alone. Wouldn't talk to me about anything, she just up & left. Pregnancy turned her into a completely different person. I don't know if it was hormones or what, but she did a 180. She blocked me out of her life in every way. How you tell someone you want to have kids & then bail on them once you become pregnant is fucking insane. Not to mention I've never been as close to anyone in life as I have her. I seriously could not have treated her any better. Meanwhile I'm working my ass off to prepare myself to be a single father. Literally working 7 days a week & 12+ hours a day. Finally last night she sends me one text which is the first time I've heard from her since she left. She told me she's pregnant with monoamniotic twins, which is an extremely high risk pregancy. Only happens in 1-35,000 to 1-60,000 pregnancies. Basically it will take a miracle for both babies to be born healthy. These next 6 months will be a fucking nightmare.

I used to feel down on Valentine's when I was lonely. Man if I only knew how bad it could really be.

It's hormones most definitely

And damn, women are literally children in adult bodies.

Hope everything turns out ok, TS!

I bet she isn't even pregnant

If on the offhand she is pregnant you need to get a DNA test

It's hormones most definitely

And damn, women are literally children in adult bodies.

Hope everything turns out ok, TS!
I keep telling myself that, but at the same time she should still know the difference between right & wrong.

All of that has taken a backseat to the concerns of the babies health. It's scary stuff

I've seen the ultrasounds & her baby bump

DNA test

I dont know how a girl can love you enough to want to have your baby but not love you enough to want to stay together

Something sounds fishy sherbro

DNA test would be a wise thing, something doesnt make sense as a woman who is pregnant with twins would normally reach for her partner for support.

DNA test

I dont know how a girl can love you enough to want to have your baby but not love you enough to want to stay together

Something sounds fishy sherbro
According to her ultrasound, conception took place right after we decided to have kids. If she wasn't at work, she was at home with me. Pretty dam certain I'm the father, but yes there will be a DNA test.

Touch her with teh jab.

Also, sorry to hear about that. Woman are fucking crazy.

Touch her with teh jab.

Also, sorry to hear about that. Woman are fucking crazy.

yup...my first Gf...almost 20 years ago...insane...

and then she started taking birth control pills and went really insane, freak outs and melt downs every day.

I remember one time I spilled water on her coffee maker while doing dishes and she had Category 5 meltdown.

Still remember that $hit like it was yesterday.

I second the jab. Sometimes you really need to beat some senses into them. You try to talk to them like adults but they don't listen and go blah blah blah but once you hit them and shake them up they will be in shock mode and calm down. And no, I don't really hit my lady. I just grab them and shake them out of it.

The worst is when they don't calm down and get worst.

DNA test would be a wise thing, something doesnt make sense as a woman who is pregnant with twins would normally reach for her partner for support.
I honestly think she just lost her mind. I've researched it & there's a lot of women that have done the same thing. She became a different person in every way possible. I realized that long before she left.

I honestly think she just lost her mind. I've researched it & there's a lot of women that have done the same thing. She became a different person in every way possible. I realized that long before she left.
well a DNA test isnt out of the question in this situation, she has given you enough ammunition to ask for one in my opinion. I understand hormones can play a huge role in these situations but you are not married and you should look after your interests.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but do you think it's too late for a shmushmortion?

well a DNA test isnt out of the question in this situation, she has given you enough ammunition to ask for one in my opinion. I understand hormones can play a huge role in these situations but you are not married and you should look after your interests.
Yeah there's no doubt I will be getting a DNA test. All of that isn't stressing me out right now as much as risks to the babies. A monoamniotic pregancy is very dangerous

“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”

The real father must be giving her a hard time.
why are you so fascinated and always posting about cheating/unfaithfulness or anything of that connotation?

Im going to be real honest here. Im not a mommy yet but if i got pregnant i would be clinging to the asshole who fathered my baby like gum on a shoe, even if he was the worst human being on the planet just so i wouldnt have to weather that experience alone. Maybe once the baby arrives and he proves to be more trouble than worth would i think about ending it with him. The prospect of single parenthood is a really scary thing for a first time parent and double that with twins. Something just doesnt seem right that shes trying to end it after finding out shes pregnant.

Guess what...

You're not the father

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back