Bumpmapping
Emboss bump
Reversed
Neon
Liquid Distortion
Bulge
Chromatic Aberration
Displacement Warp

Just been experimenting on how strong the You Tube algorithm is at picking up copyright claims on visual material. (no sound was used in the 2 minute clip)

I have used pixilate for this to try and gather some information.. some of you may find this interesting..

I used a random clip from a movie that is copyrighted to Shout Entertainment, and from a baseline gets a straight copyright claim not be shown in 239 countries including the UK and most of Europe, so this is a good clip I used.. Its also quite dark so good to test out how strong the algorithm is.

Here is the picture and how strong the algorithm is and the threshold when You Tube stops giving a copyright claim.
Pixilated by 0.966
pixel 0.966.JPG
Here is the original clip
pixil zero.JPG

and you tube was still giving copyright claims at 0.947 .. unreal ..
pixel 0.947.JPG

Last edited:
I was just arguing with a very famous person about how much you had to pixelate an image in order to confound youtube's copyright algorithms. I swore you had to go to .966, but they said .947 would be fine. Man are they going to feel like an idiot.

And who was that famous person?

Don't people get around UFC copyright by flipping the image?

Im trying that soon.. will let you know..

Im using blur at the minute. Im not trying to trick it.. Im trying to see how it works.. and what confuses it most.. I have tried negative exposure and that didnt work..

I would rather not say. I don't think it is my place to make Michael J Fox look foolish on an internet forum, dude has enough problems as it is.

Don't be gross..

At a certain point, that's coming soon, there will be no "outsmarting" AI's, at any level, for anything.

This is kind of why Im doing this, just to see what level this is at.. it seems very very high..

Don't be gross..
Pretty uncalled for to say that merely mentioning his name is gross. He has brought a lot of joy to a lot of people. You could learn a lot about appreciating what you have if you took the time to listen to him these days.

Claimed .. Blur 0.0300
blur 0.0300.JPG

Pretty uncalled for to say that merely mentioning his name is gross. He has brought a lot of joy to a lot of people. You could learn a lot about appreciating what you have if you took the time to listen to him these days.

Dude your taking the piss out of him.. If you have nothing to say about OP then kindly piss off..

Meh mma on point copyrights a lot of movies in Hollywood and seemingly gets away with it Scot free.

Didnt claim this blur 0.0500
blur 0.0500.JPG

I was just arguing with a very famous person about how much you had to pixelate an image in order to confound youtube's copyright algorithms. I swore you had to go to .966, but they said .947 would be fine. Man are they going to feel like an idiot.
if they're of such a stupid mind they should be well aware of how idiotic they are...

Dude your taking the piss out of him.. If you have nothing to say about OP then kindly piss off..
I have had nothing to do with his piss. If you think that you can't learn anything about maintaining a positive attitude in the face of adversity from listening to him, that's on you.

I spoke very specifically about the OP. You are the one that changed the subject.

Sounds like it is time for some introspection, bud.

It may be good at pixelation, but I've seen people successfully using crops, frames, audio distortions, playback speed distortions and combinations of these things to fool the algorithm. It also recommends a ton of unmodified, out of the box, copywritten content to me.

I have had nothing to do with his piss. If you think that you can't learn anything about maintaining a positive attitude in the face of adversity from listening to him, that's on you.

I spoke very specifically about the OP. You are the one that changed the subject.

Sounds like it is time for some introspection, bud.

Not interested in your shite mate..

It may be good at pixelation, but I've seen people successfully using crops, frames, audio distortions, playback speed distortions and combinations of these things to fool the algorithm. It also recommends a ton of unmodified, out of the box, copywritten content to me.

This is using a crop.. that itself flagged instantly.. used time speeds up and down.. both flagged instantly.. maybe a combo .. will try..

Back