You vs tiger + black/brown/polar bears. 1v1 battle thread

Depends on the type of bear. I would take on a black bear rather than a tiger, but a polar bear or grizzly??? No thank you....

Can you imagine being a kid that walks home to his families farm through that field every day? If that cat is lurking, by the time he launches his attack there will be no escape. Even on top of an elephant, with a drive by leap, he took that guys hand off.

Tigers and lions in the wild are scared of vehicles/people.

The problem is cat parks where they are raised by people and are used to vehicles. They lose the fear and respect and that's when people get killed.

black bear, decent lenght not too heavy sword with good lunge potential

i say decent chance of survive

Elephants probably around 9 feet tall and the tiger weighs around 400 pounds and he did this like it was nothing

tenor.gif

I watched this dude take down a Musk Ox on that show Alone. With a 6 inch buck knife. So now me thinks we can take down bears too.

At least the cat has the good grace to kill you first......the bear, not so much.

And again, bitch ass tiger is getting dropped. More people have survived tiger attacks. One guy even killed one that guy was me.

Can you imagine being a kid that walks home to his families farm through that field every day? If that cat is lurking, by the time he launches his attack there will be no escape. Even on top of an elephant, with a drive by leap, he took that guys hand off.

There was a story about a kid who was on a cross country team. They were running through a trail in the woods and he got left behind. He noticed a bear following him, and even called his parents to tell them that he was being stalked. They called the police, they didn't make it in time.

Fuck bears

There was a story about a kid who was on a cross country team. They were running through a trail in the woods and he got left behind. He noticed a bear following him, and even called his parents to tell them that he was being stalked. They called the police, they didn't make it in time.

Fuck bears

This pic is like something out of a horror movie. Its difficult to process that monster.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back